Brandon Marshall press conference. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall press conference.

Sulamar1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall gave an emotional press conference for the Bears. Talks about Miami/Sparano a lot.

Quotes if you don't have audio.

"Coach Sparano and his wife Janette, man, they were awesome to my wife and I. Brought us in like their children, I learned a lot from Coach Sparano, truly a great man."

"Last year the things we went through as an organization, as a team, was probably the best football moment I've ever experienced. We started off 0-6 and we all know in professional sports how nasty a building can get when you're losing, how the fans, the community, the tension and it was tough on us, but there was a lot of character building.... My teammates, wow, that is a bond that will never be broken. I love those guys and I'm truly sad to leave those guys"

"That community, they embraced me. Showed me a lot of love and supported me and I'm sorry we were not able to complete that job."

http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-bears/09000d5d827a552f/Brandon-Marshall-s-emotional-news-conference

Sorry but when when your team trades your one of its best player it sucks. We all wanted a good WR for years and had to watch Ted Ginn and Ernest Wilford.

So confused as to why some fans are happy brandon marshall was traded... so confused.

Because he was a headache and acted like a petulant child in practice and even during the game. You can't have players like that on your team, you never know when they are going to blow up.

its so simple..he simply didn't fit Philbins idea of what he considers a good offense, this happens all the time..its the reason why the Patriots have a carousel of receivers and no real #1 WR , sure Brady is amazing but the type of offense they run isn't centered on one receiver, oh well. Good guy, just bad timing

I would have rolled with the consequences and kept him although he might have cost us a few games with his end zone dropsies. Glad to see he took the high road. Tony may not be the sharpest tool in the shed or a cut from Vince Lombardi cloth, but by all reports, he's an extremely sincere and caring person. So maybe I'll start to temper some of my criticism and unbridled joy that we'll be facing him twice a year. (or maybe not).

I would have rolled with the consequences and kept him although he might have cost us a few games with his end zone dropsies. Glad to see he took the high road. Tony may not be the sharpest tool in the shed or a cut from Vince Lombardi cloth, but by all reports, he's an extremely sincere and caring person. So maybe I'll start to temper some of my criticism and unbridled joy that we'll be facing him twice a year. (or maybe not).

I was going to at first because he's a nice guy, but then he went to the Jets. No way I'm going to hold down my temper and criticism. :d-day:

at least we won't have to sit through the greatest love story ever told on twitter anymore. Heres the recent tweet.
B. Marshall: I love you jay kiss kiss kiss
J. Cutler: I love you more brandon kiss kiss kiss
B. Marshall: No jay i love you more kiss kiss kiss

Smh head at some of you being angry at Marshall now that he is traded. I dont understand why Marshall personal issues effect you so bad. Has he ever been suspended as a dolphins, NOPE. So why do you care if he has drama in his personal life? Even with his drop passes, he still was the best offensive player we have had in a long time, still with the potential to better. And you guys crying because you follow his personal life like a woman who watch basketball wives. lol

Hope you enjoy our receiving core next year.

Back
Top Bottom