Brandon marshall tied for 3rd most drops... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon marshall tied for 3rd most drops...

Problem is 4 of Marshalls drops were for td's.

Just look at the ****ty players who are near his ranking...

I mean, Dwayne Bowe, Roddy White and Dallas clark? Maybe ATL will trade Roddy, he's sucking it up. Or we could see Indy dump Dallas, he's just not making catches, he must be garbage.

Just a few questions.

How many of those guys are suggesting they will get thrown out by 2nd quarter of upcoming game?
How many of those guys have gone John Rambo on their own team at practice.
How many of those guys have repeatedly been investigated for domestic violence?

Davone Bess tied with Marshall. Everyone on this team is dropping passes, and has been for awhile now. Maye, just maybe we need some new coaches.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Just a few questions.

How many of those guys are suggesting they will get thrown out by 2nd quarter of upcoming game?

How many guys are completely gullible enough to believe Marshall was serious? Raise your hand.

Just a few questions.

Irrelevant to the OP'S point.

People are not saying he can't catch passes and because of the violence issues he is a bum. They are blabbing about him being a bum because he is dropping passes.

All the other issues are cause for concern but in no way diminish his quality as a WR like many want it to be. He doesn't drop passes because he may or may not beat his wife. He doesn't drop passes because he may or may not get thrown out of a game. If I remember correctly didn't a VERY talented LB'ER in Pittsburgh insinuate the same thing last year? Didn't a very talented S from the Steelers also back him up? Are you implying you wouldn't want them?

Face it, all the off field issues do not, in anyway impact his ability as a WR so they are rather irelevant to his status as a WR.

Like the OP clearly pointed out, top WR'S or TE'S in this league have more or around the same drops as Marshall. You can't argue or debate that. But we can try to spin it to this whole debate on well what about all the other stuff?

If you want to bring that other stuff up, it is more in the category of a Thread about Marshall as a person, or a thread about whether Marshall is worth having on the team or not.

But all of that is irrelevant to how good or bad a WR he is.

Davone Bess tied with Marshall. Everyone on this team is dropping passes, and has been for awhile now. Maye, just maybe we need some new coaches.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

How many guys are completely gullible enough to believe Marshall was serious? Raise your hand.

LOL he may have used the wrong choice of words.

But I thought it was CLEARLY obvious he was just trying to motivate his team.

High drops are usually because of high targets. Problem with Brandon Marshall has been the timing of his drops. I am surprised to see the usual sure handed Bess in the top 5 though.

Yah he is motivating his team alright - the Phins will try to get BM the ball early and often to keep his head in the game and the Jests will be jumping on every pass - not to forget the number of times BM runs a route veers off and then blames the QB - trade him for a 2nd this year and a third next year - you don't want this guy anywheres near your new QB whether Luck Barkley or Jones - BTW Denver fans saw this coming and they made off like bandits

Irrelevant to the OP'S point.

People are not saying he can't catch passes and because of the violence issues he is a bum. They are blabbing about him being a bum because he is dropping passes.

All the other issues are cause for concern but in no way diminish his quality as a WR like many want it to be. He doesn't drop passes because he may or may not beat his wife. He doesn't drop passes because he may or may not get thrown out of a game. If I remember correctly didn't a VERY talented LB'ER in Pittsburgh insinuate the same thing last year? Didn't a very talented S from the Steelers also back him up? Are you implying you wouldn't want them?

Face it, all the off field issues do not, in anyway impact his ability as a WR so they are rather irelevant to his status as a WR.

Like the OP clearly pointed out, top WR'S or TE'S in this league have more or around the same drops as Marshall. You can't argue or debate that. But we can try to spin it to this whole debate on well what about all the other stuff?

If you want to bring that other stuff up, it is more in the category of a Thread about Marshall as a person, or a thread about whether Marshall is worth having on the team or not.

But all of that is irrelevant to how good or bad a WR he is.

No, this thread is irrelevant.

Maybe this is just something that is lost on most of you, but believe it or not, trades are usually made for one reason, and one reason only.

Can any of you even identify this?

Sometimes i think many of you can't, we didn't trade for Marshall so he can catch 100 balls a season, and make all of his fanboys on this forum drool.

You add a player like this, especially one that comes at a price of of two other high prospects, to make your team better.

You can bring whatever stats you want into it, but the fact of the matter is this numbskull has done NOTHING to make our team better, he makes NO difference.

By difference, i mean a difference that you can see, if he is not there. When Zach would miss a game in his prime, we all could see a difference, certainly Marino, JT also in his prime. Hell you can tell when a good LT is out of a game.

It is not his fault, he's an idiot, thats probably what he will always be, the fault lies with our front office giving up so much for an idiot.

In case many of you cannot figure this out, winning teams are built through the draft, not fawning all over the latest reject whose current team feels he is no longer worth it.

Now, am i saying to never add these players?

No, when you can get them for bargains, go ahead, Moss to NE for 4th, Holmes to Jets for 5th etc.

You see if these picks do not work out, you do not have that much tied up in them...

Doesn't matter. People get fired every day for jokes that cross the line. Made the franchise look even worse than it's record, which I didn't think was possible.

Luck isn't going to make him the player he was in Denver. That guy is gone.

Whats considered a drop? a pass that a WR has to stretch out that hits him on his fingers because a the QB is a pile of crap? If that is considered a drop Henne is the master at throwing those passes. I mean Davone does not drop catchable balls.

Whats considered a drop? a pass that a WR has to stretch out that hits him on his fingers because a the QB is a pile of crap? If that is considered a drop Henne is the master at throwing those passes. I mean Davone does not drop catchable balls.
All 4 td's Marshall dropped should have been caught. Recievers in the NFL make those catches every week. Enough with the excuses for this clown. Henne sucks, but Marshall sure has helped him suck, he sure didn't make him better.

Back
Top Bottom