Brandon marshall tied for 3rd most drops... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon marshall tied for 3rd most drops...

We've got a ton of professional psychologists and talent evaluators on this site lmao

We've got a ton of professional psychologists and talent evaluators on this site lmao

Wow, great observation, Einstein.

I believed when we traded for him that we gave way too much for this mental midget, and i doubted he would make much of a difference....

Do you really have to be a pyschologist to know this guy has problems, and maybe giving up 2 high picks, and 11 million a year might end badly?

Or do we all need degrees to determine this in your world?

Maybe it is all in my head, maybe we are not 6-12 since he got here, losing the last 7 in a row, is this all his fault?

No, but he just doesn't make any difference.

Let him tell Cowher or Gruden why he dropped that last one. Both those guy's will bite his @$$ off.

Lets say you have a Ferrari, and a Chevy in your garage. Both develope oils leaks, which one would you be more pissed about?

According to Finheaven Folk Lure Bess is a 2012 Chevy Corvette ZR1 so I guess we should be pissed! Although watching him return punts I think he is more like a 1998 Cavalier.

Wow, great observation, Einstein.

I believed when we traded for him that we gave way too much for this mental midget, and i doubted he would make much of a difference....

Do you really have to be a pyschologist to know this guy has problems, and maybe giving up 2 high picks, and 11 million a year might end badly?

Or do we all need degrees to determine this in your world?

Maybe it is all in my head, maybe we are not 6-12 since he got here, losing the last 7 in a row, is this all his fault?

No, but he just doesn't make any difference.

My comment must have offended you. Honestly though, shut up, you don't know him personally, you're not his doctor. You don't know whats going on in his mind whether it be personality related or not. He may say things to the media, doesn't mean he is crazy or even sincere in his statements. Could it be he was trying to get his team and fans fueled up for a divisional game against a rival? More people interested = better ratings. Hmm new concept? Nah.

And to what I bolded, I really hope you're not trying to put all of those losses on the play of one receiver.

My comment must have offended you. Honestly though, shut up, you don't know him personally, you're not his doctor. You don't know whats going on in his mind whether it be personality related or not. He may say things to the media, doesn't mean he is crazy or even sincere in his statements. Could it be he was trying to get his team and fans fueled up for a divisional game against a rival? More people interested = better ratings. Hmm new concept? Nah.

And to what I bolded, I really hope you're not trying to put all of those losses on the play of one receiver.

There is one of us that should shut up, that much i know.

Its funny you bring the most current chapter of Marshall's growing list of improprieties going back 5 or more years, that one wasn't in my head.

In fact, it made me smile, not in a wow, is this going to help us beat those frigin jets way, but in a omg, how much worse can this team be, in all phases, coaching, performance on the field, now classless in the interviews leading to the game.

You are right i do not know him, could not care to, i do know he has finally come out that he has been documented as having a personality disorder, and that must have come as a shock to a munchkin like you.

Believe it or not, some of us already knew there was something wrong with him, even without all those fancy degrees.

And, did you even read my post, you should have, you quoted it.

Of course it is not all his fault, but we gave up two high round draft picks, and we received very little in return.

Do you HONESTLY think even the Miami front office, if given a chance to go back, and never make that trade would not do it?

The same guy you are here defending?

Miami, or ANYBODY with a brain, would use hindsight and NOT make that trade.

One more thing, are you actually trying to make the arguement that you MUST know someone to be able to tell if they have problems?

That is one of the most ridiculous arguements i have ever heard.

I did not know Hitler, yet i have managed to make a judgement as to his mental health...shocking, i know.

I have never met caylee anthony, but i think i have enough information to never let her watch my kids.

I believe the dolphins had enough info on Marshall to not give up the picks, and 50-60 million, trying to make him the most visible player, but that's just me.

Also, i have been making this same arguement since we got him, you can look it up, just now there are less people calling me stupid.

You compared Hitler & Casey Anthony's mental state to being able to diagnose Marshall with having "problems" Obviously those 2 situations are much more high profile and different than knowing a pro athlete's inner mind. I'm not disagreeing he hasn't lived up to potential, but he is the best we have and until there is someone better to replace him with, I'm fine with it. Of course if we used hindsight, we could have made tons of great moves, but thats all just hypothetical.

Chevy. My uncle has a Ferrari and they get horrible gas mileage

:lol:

What kind? Ferrari's are my absolute favorite. But I can imagine the mileage, if I were rich enough to own a Ferrari, I'd definitely have a good solid car to be driving every day

All those guys play on sucky teams, except Crabtree and he isn't all that. Maybe you can lay some blame on all them for the state of the team, why not?

Back
Top Bottom