Brandon Marshall TO Dolphins Rumors Are Flying! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall TO Dolphins Rumors Are Flying!

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall-to-Dolphins rumors are flying; plus Jets/Dolphins offseason poll), Ted Ginn, Panthers celebrate failure, Masterful golf & more
BRANDON MARSHALL-TO-DOLPHINS RUMORS ARE FLYING!: Trade-wanting Denver wide receiver Brandon Marshall signed his $2.512 million tender with the Broncos today, facillitating trade talks with other teams. Seattle, which looked hard at Msrahll in free agency, is thought to be a frontrunner, but all sorts of speculation has the Dolphins seriously interested if the price is no greater than a second round pick. Stay tuned. For now, though, I am as hopeful as I have been in a long while that Marshall could actually end up in Miami prior to the draft -- that genuine interest is there. Getting Marshall would change the complexion of what has been (see below) a somewhat disappointing Dolphins offseason so far.

Read more: http://blogs.herald.com/random_evidence/#ixzz0l11ttda7

:pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
I rea this haha and posed in the bmarsh thread! wow i beat finatic to something!!!!! woo!!

Haha man, great stuff your doing though, helping a lot of us out here on FH.

Keep up the great work and please God I hope we get BMarsh!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Marshall for a 2nd round pick would be a huge move by the team and would really stick it to the Jets.

You people are only setting yourselves up for disapointment. Miami doesn't talk, so teams use their name to gin up interest.

If we get Marshall with our 2 we can get graham or kindle. We really need an OLB. Or we can trade back for more picks. We are really in a position right now that we have to take Dez. We need Marshall for our 2. It would be huge.

Dolphins send their 2nd rd pick along with G Justin Smiley to Denver for Brandon Marshall and their 5th rd pick. Dolphins need a WR and a 5th rd pick and the Broncos have two 5th rd picks and need G/C help. Fair deal, make it happen Tuna.

:up:

heres an idea for you guys I didnt wanna annoy everyone by making a whole thread on this when we have so many but NFL.com has a rumor that Miami is trying to trade up for someone like C.J.Spiller. How awesome would our offense be if we landed Marshall and traded up to get C.J.Spiller with Ronnie Brown being traded along with Ginn in deals.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8177fe7e&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Interesting, so Brown + Ginn for Marshall + other stuff...THEN we draft Spiller?

I actually would be open to that. Plus, this team gets rid of big parts from the past regimes.

I really hope the FO pulls off a trade for Marshall that would be great but im not going to hold my breath because i doubt it will ever happen

Back
Top Bottom