Brandon Marshall TO Dolphins Rumors Are Flying! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall TO Dolphins Rumors Are Flying!

Why doesn't anyone understand simple concepts?

1. Marshall is better than Holmes.
2. Holmes is suspended for 4 games.
3. Holmes is 1 wrong step away from being suspended for a year.
4. Pittsburgh was going to cut Holmes if nobody traded for him. Marshall is in no danger of being cut.

You do realize that Marshall was already suspended by Goodell for 3 games for his numerous domestic violence incidents, right? And you do realize he is also in the NFL drug treatment program and 1 step away from the same 4-game suspension that Holmes got? And if Marshall has another off field incident, Goodell is going to come down very hard on him. And when a guy has had the police called to his house 11 times in 2 years for domestic violence is not likely a guy who is suddenly going to get better. And Marshall is a prime candidate to be going to jail. And Holmes was in no danger of being cut, either. Pittsburgh just didn't want a dirtbag on the team. Which is why Denver is desperate to find some team stupid enough to give them something for Marshall.

You do realize that Marshall was already suspended by Goodell for 3 games for his numerous domestic violence incidents, right? And you do realize he is also in the NFL drug treatment program and 1 step away from the same 4-game suspension that Holmes got? And if Marshall has another off field incident, Goodell is going to come down very hard on him. And when a guy has had the police called to his house 11 times in 2 years for domestic violence is not likely a guy who is suddenly going to get better. And Marshall is a prime candidate to be going to jail. And Holmes was in no danger of being cut, either. Pittsburgh just didn't want a dirtbag on the team. Which is why Denver is desperate to find some team stupid enough to give them something for Marshall.

jets will enter picture...just wait a few days. LOL!!!!!

why do i get the feeling greg cote is laughing his *** off right now?

Marshall is still better than Holmes, by a wide margin.

Holmes already has the 4 game suspension. That's strike one against him. Marshall isn't one step away from a year long suspension like Holmes is.

Holmes was in no danger of being cut? Really? Wrong.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/12/report-steelers-were-ready-to-cut-santonio/

Come on Parcells get off your fat old butt and get this done!!!! We need playmakers on offense so lets be aggressive and get this done!!!!

Marshall has a much worst legal past than holmes but as cancer wise Marshall is not at all and same with Holmes... Now for right now I think Marshall straightened up and I dont know bout Holmes...

Marshalls is better than Holmes, but I do not want Marshall for a first round pick. While we do need a #1 WR, we need a defense. Sorry guys, but I don't see us trading for Marshall. However, if for a 2nd round pick, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

not seeing a lot of posts from all these people who said "there is NO WAY the FO trades for Marshall"

Back
Top Bottom