Brandon Marshall TO Dolphins Rumors Are Flying! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall TO Dolphins Rumors Are Flying!

Like I said in the other thread, the deadline to trade for Marshall is in 2 days as that is the final day we can send an offer to RFA's. Then we have to wait till the 21st to see if Denver matches or accepts the trade. If you guys think we are going to give up a 1st round or 2nd round pick for a guy that may leave after a season with us for more guaranteed money, then you guys are smoking the same thing Ricky had.

Well it would be a great move if it pans out. It would save the Dolphins from even having to worry about drafting a WR and would allow them to focus on the side of the ball that really let them down last year. We have a bunch of solid complimentary WR's one stud could really make a difference. Not to mention we do not want Mr. Marshall to end up in Foxboro where is about 200 2nd round picks to burn.

pat turner, might be a wasted pick...he didnt get any yards for us last year.. pat white wasnt a wasted pick.., I think he gained some yards for us...

We had more pressing needs then to pick a QB in the 2nd.If we can waste a 2nd on pat white,we can use a 2nd on Marshall.

Sadly, I think it's SEA too.... Unless the Fins somehow pull something out of their arse.

Please no!!! I would have to hear my little brother who loves the Seahawks just talk non stop lol

If we want him we have the ammunition to get him over Seattle. Our 2nd Rounder is #43 and theirs is #60. I think Marshall and a 5th for our 2nd and Justin Smiley makes a lot of sense on both side. If we make this trade I could see us looking to move Ronnie Brown for a 2nd to get that pick back; I could see us getting a 5th for Ginn and another 4th or 5th for Thigpen. We want picks in the Round 2-5 range from what I'm hearing

Back
Top Bottom