Brandon Marshall to wear Jersey #11?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall to wear Jersey #11??

He needs to take Turners number with 84 if not take 81 or take 48 but i dont think a reciever can have that number lol Reason I say 48 is because it takes to Revis to = Marshall

If not mistaken, He was asked at his press conference about his number 15 already being taken.

He shrugged it off and casually mentioned that he wasn't concerned with his number and that he'd be happy with another number and mentioned 87.

Don't know how serious he was but this was the number that seemed to pop up first in his head.

Sounds good to me...

So, any idea when the number must be officially announced? I am dying to order my jersey but they obviously won't ship until it's announced.

The jersey doesn't make the player, the player makes the jersey. I could care less if he wears 007, as long as he is a dominant player for us.

NFL.com and the official website have him wearing zero. I hope that is just because he has not picked a number yet.

Two LL's with line through loops. Marshall should take 85 from Sperry and pay his rent for the year at his apt.

NFL.com and the official website have him wearing zero. I hope that is just because he has not picked a number yet.
It's just a place keeper for now, since first of all WR's can't be number 0, and when you go to order it says,

Disclaimer: The player's number is subject to change and the jersey will not ship until the official number is issued.

Back
Top Bottom