Brandon Marshall to wear Jersey #11?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall to wear Jersey #11??

R. Brown 23 did you watch the Football Games at Hooter's back in 2004-2007 is so I did also I was the One Military guy always wore a Fins Hat.

It's just a place keeper for now, since first of all WR's can't be number 0, and when you go to order it says,

Disclaimer: The player's number is subject to change and the jersey will not ship until the official number is issued.

I figured as much, but you never know with Brandon, as he is crazy. I am going to buy myself and my son a Marshal jersey, but I would not wear a zero on my chest, so I was a bit worried.

I can not understand why the FO has not made him pick a number...This is making them lose income. The day of the trade they showed a Marshal #15 jersey on a banner promoting new faces jersey, but when you clicked the banner his jersey was absent, probably because they realized #15 was taken by Bess. I wonder how many people were ready to buy that day because of the excitement, and now that it has wore off won't buy one because he did pick a number quickly.

I am going to wait till Friday to get my jersey just incase we go against conventional wisdom and select CJ Spiller. Then I will get two Marshal jerseys and one CJ Spiller #28, as no one has that number so it should be no problem.

Marshal has limited choices: 14, 18, 19, and 87 are the only WR numbers that are available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom