Brandon Marshall vs. Kyle Wilson and Darius Butler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall vs. Kyle Wilson and Darius Butler

Never said that. But Wilson is a rookie, and will get beat consistently as rookie CB's do. Bess is one of the best slot WR's in the league and should have no problems with a rookie.

He's one of the best slot receivers in the league? I don't know a lot about him, he looks like a good receiver to me, but one of the best in the league?

I'm sure Wilson will take his fair share of rookie lumps this year. Boldin is probably the best receiver he'll have to face all year though if the guys ahead of him stay healthy.

A one legged Revis is better than any CB they have any day of the week. I would be surprised if Rex doesn't have him on Marshall no matter what. Marshall owns that whole secondary if revis isn't playing

He's one of the best slot receivers in the league? I don't know a lot about him, he looks like a good receiver to me, but one of the best in the league?

I'm sure Wilson will take his fair share of rookie lumps this year. Boldin is probably the best receiver he'll have to face all year though if the guys ahead of him stay healthy.

Don't you guys play the Pats? He's going to have his hands full with Welker and I'll take his talents over and aging Boldin anyday.

He was number one in the league at converting 3rd downs last season so yeah, hes got some skillz.

Don't you guys play the Pats? He's going to have his hands full with Welker and I'll take his talents over and aging Boldin anyday.

Welker is an awesome slot receiver but he's overrated when compared to all NFL receivers IMO. He doesn't have the ability to do what #1 receivers do on the outside and Boldin is CLEARLY more talented than him in my mind.

I don't know if Wilson will be on him or not, but we'll find out soon enough. I'd actually prefer him than Cro on Welker.

He was number one in the league at converting 3rd downs last season so yeah, hes got some skillz.
Does that make him one of the best? I don't know, I'm asking. I guess it depends on what your criteria for the best slot receiver is. I'd bet that the Fins were set up in a lot of 3rd and shorts with there offense last year.

Because Bess and Hartline are clearly on the same level as Q.

Very true, they are not. But Wilsons change of direction isnt very good, one of the reasons why a lot of people thought he was a better safety prospect. I think Bess can turn him in knots

Does that make him one of the best? I don't know, I'm asking. I guess it depends on what your criteria for the best slot receiver is. I'd bet that the Fins were set up in a lot of 3rd and shorts with there offense last year.

He's a very good slot WR because of how quick his change of direction is. Not the best, but hes one of the best 3 WRs in the league. His only issue is he doesn't give much after the catch. But one of the best 3s for sure

Welker is an awesome slot receiver but he's overrated when compared to all NFL receivers IMO. He doesn't have the ability to do what #1 receivers do on the outside and Boldin is CLEARLY more talented than him in my mind.

I don't know if Wilson will be on him or not, but we'll find out soon enough. I'd actually prefer him than Cro on Welker.

I don't think he's overrated. This guy catches everything thrown at him and gets the YAC's. Reminds me alot of Wayne Chrebet(which I was happy about when we had him) A #1 WR, no. The best slot in the game, Definitley. Whoever is on him is going to have a hard time if your pass rush doesn't get to Brady.

Very true, they are not. But Wilsons change of direction isnt very good, one of the reasons why a lot of people thought he was a better safety prospect. I think Bess can turn him in knots

Funny Rex was just talking about how good his change of direction is. He also said he'll be on Welker Sunday. I haven't seen enough of him to comment on that skill.

I don't think he's overrated. This guy catches everything thrown at him and gets the YAC's. Reminds me alot of Wayne Chrebet(which I was happy about when we had him) A #1 WR, no. The best slot in the game, Definitley. Whoever is on him is going to have a hard time if your pass rush doesn't get to Brady.

Like I said, he's an awesome slot receiver. Slot receivers shouldn't be compared to the best receivers in the game though, which Welker often is. He could never be a #1 WR in this league IMO.

The Jets hitting Brady is the biggest key to them winning Sunday. I'm worried about what BB has in store with those rookie TE's - I feel like he got them with the Jets D in mind.

Welker only gets so many receptions because he catches so many screens, and goes 'under the radar' almost because of the fact that Randy Moss is on the field. Is he a good player? Yeah, no doubt but I do think he is highly overated, and is certainly not as talented at many other recievers I can think of in the NFL.

Also, I really like Kyle Wilson and think Cromartie will be out of New York in about 2-3 years, as he will be beaten out by Kyle Wilson. Jets will likely have the best cornerback tandem in the league for years to come.

UNLESS both Sean Smith and Vontae Davis turn into elite players. Then I'd have to give Miami the edge given Smith's size.

Yes, one of the best slot WR's in the league. He was 2nd in the league last year in 3rd down receptions. Every time we need a 3rd down conversion, he's the go to guy. I can't think of many slot WR's better than him. Either way, Wilson will have a hell of a time guarding him. Bess just knows how to get open, has great hands, and can pick up YAC. We know better than anybody what it;s like having rookie corners.

Back
Top Bottom