Brandon Marshall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

FinNasty said:
Hey, if we can package some 7ths to move up and grab Marshall, that would be sweet... but I dont see it as something Saban would do...

And as Marshall's biggest fan, I am not sold on taking him in the 4th either, because like you said... we have bigger needs. However, I would LOVE to grab him in the 5th if available... too bad we dont have one...

I totally agree, there is still some time before the draft, you never know what we might be able to do to get a few more picks. If w can somehow get a few more, I am all for drafting him, would be sweet to see him going deep in our uni's

Just as a warning, the more conservative official times I'm getting from my subscription say he ran a 4.60 and 4.55, so take it for what it's worth.

All in all, judging the range of times I'm getting, he timed out just a shade under what I really expected him to. I expected him to be about a 4.60 guy but he turned out to be more like a 4.55 guy.

ckparrothead said:
Just as a warning, the more conservative official times I'm getting from my subscription say he ran a 4.60 and 4.55, so take it for what it's worth.

All in all, judging the range of times I'm getting, he timed out just a shade under what I really expected him to. I expected him to be about a 4.60 guy but he turned out to be more like a 4.55 guy.

really? On NFL Total Access... they said he ran a 4.49... And they should have had official times at that point...

4.49 pretty good for his size, I would like to see this guy as a fin also, but if we K. Campbell, were not going to get B. Marshall. unless he some how slips into the 7th rd, which I strongly doubt.

SR 7 said:
no way, he is projected to go in RD 2

Not a chance he goes that high... If he ran a low 4.4... maybe.... but there is no way he goes before round 3... and I doubt he goes on the first day...

FinNasty said:
Not a chance he goes that high... If he ran a low 4.4... maybe.... but there is no way he goes before round 3... and I doubt he goes on the first day...

I disagree Nasty. There's always going to be a few coaches who look for versatility in players, especially someone Marshall's size. Plus running high 4.4s/low 4.5s should put him over the top imo. How did he do in his drills? Does anyone know? I just hope he doesn't land in ne with their multiple picks. :mad:

Itsdahumidity said:
I disagree Nasty. There's always going to be a few coaches who look for versatility in players, especially someone Marshall's size. Plus running high 4.4s/low 4.5s should put him over the top imo. How did he do in his drills? Does anyone know? I just hope he doesn't land in ne with their multiple picks. :mad:
My roommate is a Pat fan... and he also goes to UCF and is hoping they draft Marshall. If they do... I will be pissed to say the least... because then I am forced to hate him... :fire:

I just dont think he has put up the production or measureables to warrent a 2nd round pick... Who knows though...

I didnt see how he did in the drills... they didnt show him during the combine coverage... However, NFL Total Access singled him out with a few others and talked about him, and he looked good from what I saw... And apparently the announcers thought the same...

FinNasty said:
I didnt see how he did in the drills... they didnt show him during the combine coverage... However, NFL Total Access singled him out with a few others and talked about him, and he looked good from what I saw... And apparently the announcers thought the same...

:up: Thanks.

Canadi-Phin said:
This guy is a freak. 6'4" 229lbs and runs a 4.5 40. Wow. Love to get this guy. I wonder how high he's going to rise. Whoever mentioned him firs, nice work.

I'm not going to claim I was the first one to talk about this guy, but I definitely was one of the first. I graduated from UCF and kept up with them all year long. The guy is an animal and took advantage of being the #1 man after Mike Walker went down. Marshall is definitely a beast and I'm hearing he ran a 4.5 at the combine. Whoever grabs this guy is going to get some major talent. I hope he ends up in a Fins uni.

Bellson said:
I'm not going to claim I was the first one to talk about this guy, but I definitely was one of the first. I graduated from UCF and kept up with them all year long. The guy is an animal and took advantage of being the #1 man after Mike Walker went down. Marshall is definitely a beast and I'm hearing he ran a 4.5 at the combine. Whoever grabs this guy is going to get some major talent. I hope he ends up in a Fins uni.

Speaking of Walker, I wouldn't mind him being a phin after next year if he recovers fully, since he was actually the better of the 2 when they were both on the field.

FinNasty said:

ooo sorrry i was thinking richard marhsall! haha my bad guys. wrong person.

Back
Top Bottom