Brandon Marshall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

Listen bottom line is if you can get him for a second he's a top five reciever and maybe thats what he needs is a change. If his head is on straight he is exactly what we need bottom line!!!

Statistically, he's easily one of the top 3-5 WR in football, and you'd be a fool if you don't think he'd DRASTICALLY upgrade this team offensively and give Chad Henne a major league target to throw to every Sunday.

It's that first round price tag that may ultimately scare the Dolphins off. I think there's a good chance whoever gets him (my guess at this point is Seattle) can work out an alternate trade to land him.

Could the Dolphins take the same strategy? Sure, but it's going to cost a hell of a lot more than the soon to be "lets trade Crowder and Ginn for him" offers that I'm certain will be suggested.

I think he wanted to say he's been arrested for more than 1 DUI, multiple battery and domestic violence charges,Police were sent to his home more than 10 times since he's been in the NFL.. not to mention he stabed his GF's,BFF after ramming her car..clearly he's a code of conduct suspension ticking timebomb.. And he's a crybaby

All of this. Thank you.

OK I have had this discussion with other posters. There is no set discipline table for violating the league's player conduct policy. Marshall was suspended for 3 games and won his appeal because the very charges he was suspended for were dismissed. He was cautioned further incidents could lead to another suspension upto a year. There has never been a statement of you do it again and you are suspended for a year. That would show prejudice and would make for a easy win on appeal to a arbitrator which remember are federal arbitrators. That is what happens when you have a collective barginning agreement. The arbitrator would be forced to look at other suspensions like Vick who had a official league suspension of 3 games when he went to federal prision, Stallworth got a yr for pleading guilty to killing a man. Tank Johnson got 8 games for spending months in jail. Predicting his suspension is hypothetical at best and I would almost guarantee if there is a next time Goodell will wait for a conviction. That seems to be the pattern he has followed since the Marshall suspension was over turned.

So based on Marshall's history so far, you wouldn't expect any more incidents? Is there any behavior some of you guys wouldn't excuse just because the guy can catch a football? Don't you want to be proud of the type of people that play for your team? Would you feel good about cheering for this dumpster fire of a human being. Don't get me wrong, I understand that all of the guys on the Dolphins are not boy scouts, but I would rather see the Dolphins loose games without Brandon Marshall than root for a guy like that scum. Plus you ignored the other points I made about trading a first round pick for a guy who wants to get a big payday.

From Omar Kellys Twitter account..."Dolphins aren't going after Brandon Marshall because they are SERIOUS about not wanting a "diva receiva." Their word, not mine"

Back
Top Bottom