Brandon Marshall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

lets also add smith to this...ohh and bess and hartline. Love how this team does not stop quitting.

yeah what an idiot, 109 yards. the only person who did anything for us on offense. hartline was catching everything thrown his way, why didn't we throw to him more?

Marshall showed why he's a top 10 WR, especially in the redzone. The two 2nds we gave up for him was a steal.

I'd trade him the second I saw him smiling. After that half *** effort he put in tonight, he should be pissed. He doesn't care. He needs to go.

he actually played well on revis... he just didnt get that one td that was overthrown and i wish he would've jumped for that TD ..... Matt Moore was late on the throw tho and marshall was expecting to be more on the outside and was setting himself up for that ( steve young even said it)

Hartline was terrible dropping 4 balls... Bess was terrible with the fumble and stumbling when he got into space.....Marshall and Daniel thomas the only good spots on offense

The only person that actually played tonight; yep lets go after him....can we get a new fan base along with all the other new parts we'll get next season?

Yeah, have to agree with the OP on this one. Guy talks all this **** during the week and can't catch the ball.

How about they just don't pay him this week and divide his earnings evenly among season ticket holders?

Monster?
Predator_1987__The_Predator-1.jpg

Played more like creampuff tonight...
totoro_creampuff-1.jpg

Agree marshalll was on the #1 CB in the league and played well except in the redzone....over 100 yards on revis is huge, he dropped the tds but atleast one of them was a bad throw. Whatever point is SFL.....so fuk it trade him if ya want I just want luck nothing more.

ps im drunk

The only person that actually played tonight; yep lets go after him....can we get a new fan base along with all the other new parts we'll get next season?

yeah lets have hartline and bess be our no1 no2 ..... and trade marshall for a draft pick because we all know how good we are at drafting wr's in the draft.

Agree marshalll was on the #1 CB in the league and played well except in the redzone....over 100 yards on revis is huge, he dropped the tds but atleast one of them was a bad throw. Whatever point is SFL

I concur

marshall didnt have a bad game. yea he dropped the td, but that was a tough one to catch. it was behind and was there early. it did hit his hands and should have caught it, but it was a hard one to catch

Hartline and Marshall isn't that far apart skill wise. Both are possession receivers, except Hartline is an actual deep threat.

Back
Top Bottom