Brandon Marshall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

yeah what an idiot, 109 yards. the only person who did anything for us on offense. hartline was catching everything thrown his way, why didn't we throw to him more?

You would think people would realize by now. NOBODY on this team catches anything. When will people start putting some of the blame on the coaches? The drops have been happening since Sparano took over.

I think its pretty clear that Marshall is on the SFL bandwagon or is trying to make Sparano look bad.

You would think people would realize by now. NOBODY on this team catches anything. When will people start putting some of the blame on the coaches? The drops have been happening since Sparano took over.

How in the hell can you blame coaches for dropped balls? Thats like blaming a coach when a QB throws an INT.

I wish he could catch and run with his mouth cause he sure opens it wide and runs it alot

If Miami acquired Marshall via waivers or for a 5th rd pick or lower then yeah Marshall played a hell of a game. But he wasn't, Miami gave up 2 2nds and he isn't living up to expectations. Even the MNF crew was calling him out, but people still want to defend him.

how long till Junc sniffs out Revis name was mentioned in this thread and comes to try and say Revis wasnt covering Marshall all the yards and completions were because of the safety not covering and this excuse and that excuse and will completely deny Revis mugged Marshall at the goal line on that INT, and will mention the marshmallow stat padding INT when Matt Moore got drilled which forced a short ball throw right to Revis

This thread is so funny marshall easily has had more success against REVIS tonight with what we have on Offense than Calvin Johnson, A.Johnson, Reggie Wyane Etc...But we're going to sit here and bash him.....unreal

Ive learned tonite that there is no cb in the league that can cover Marshall. Only if he had a better QB he wouldve made revis look like Kyle Arrington. Theres no way that anybody on earth couldve caught that fastball, they even said after the game. Marshall is a top 3 WR no question.

I've defended Marshall a lot amongst people I know. I still think he's one of the best WRs in the game. Those two passes Marshall almost hauled in for TDs weren't the most on-target passes, but...

Megatron makes that catch. Andre Johnson makes that catch. Fitzgerald makes that catch. Jennings makes that catch.

This thread is so funny marshall easily has had more success against REVIS tonight with what we have on Offense than Calvin Johnson, A.Johnson, Reggie Wyane Etc...But we're going to sit here and bash him.....unreal

Hell yea we are going to bash him. He dropped one pass in the end zone and ran out of bounds for another. Who the hell knows what that guy is thinking. He deserves to be called out more than anyone else.

He did catch a few balls. He did not make a difference in the game for us. I would expect for him to be considered elite, he would be a guy that makes plays when you need them, not just a routine first down or two. We paid a very steep price to get a difference maker and I don't think Marshall has done enough. Dropped balls are contagious. For a young team that desperately needed something good to happen, our "alpha" failed. His stat line looks fair to good but we all know he had a chance to be outstanding ( ie: falling out of bounds behind the D) and just did not deliver. Diva... not Alpha.

Back
Top Bottom