Brandon Marshall | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

Agree marshalll was on the #1 CB in the league and played well except in the redzone....over 100 yards on revis is huge, he dropped the tds but atleast one of them was a bad throw. Whatever point is SFL.....so fuk it trade him if ya want I just want luck nothing more.

ps im drunk

You aren't as think as you drunk you are.

If we had more talent at WR, Marshall would have been sent to the bench for the drops and lack of concentration. He shows effort between the 20s and the rest of the game disappears or breaks your heart. His potential would be damn hard to replace, his production not so much. A top ten WR in this league would have won this game with Matt Moore as his QB.

how long till Junc sniffs out Revis name was mentioned in this thread and comes to try and say Revis wasnt covering Marshall all the yards and completions were because of the safety not covering and this excuse and that excuse and will completely deny Revis mugged Marshall at the goal line on that INT, and will mention the marshmallow stat padding INT when Matt Moore got drilled which forced a short ball throw right to Revis

How about we settle for this instead: 46 of Marshall's 109 yards came on 1 catch. A ball he caught against Cromartie, not Revis. Marshall was also targeted 13 times during the game. I don't have the blow-by-blow breakdown, but assuming Revis was on him for all of the other plays (except the deep incompletion against Cromartie), Marshall had 5 catches for 63 yards, with 0 TDs and a pick, on 11 targets against Revis. Passer rating against: 25.9. Take away the INT and it jumps to 63.8. Either way, that's a win for Revis.

Still, he turned in a much better performance than every other WR except for maybe Andre Johnson in '09 (less catches and yards, but I think he only had 5 or 6 targets in that game).

Marshall played well. Him, Fields, and the RBs were probably the only ones.

How about we settle for this instead: 46 of Marshall's 109 yards came on 1 catch. A ball he caught against Cromartie, not Revis. Marshall was also targeted 13 times during the game. I don't have the blow-by-blow breakdown, but assuming Revis was on him for all of the other plays (except the deep incompletion against Cromartie), Marshall had 5 catches for 63 yards, with 0 TDs and a pick, on 11 targets against Revis. Passer rating against: 25.9. Take away the INT and it jumps to 63.8. Either way, that's a win for Revis.

Still, he turned in a much better performance than every other WR except for maybe Andre Johnson in '09 (less catches and yards, but I think he only had 5 or 6 targets in that game).

How many targets a WR gets has zero barring on how well hr played. A target is a overthrown ball 25ft above a players head.

Its a stat thats just like.drops, they don't tell the whole story.

The guy isn't a deep threat. Overrated possession receiver. A deep threat would have made the cut and take it to the house.

Back
Top Bottom