Brandon Marshall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know it is just the Pro Bowl, but still, I am surprised no one here is talking about Marshall in today's game. It is only halftime and Marshall already has 103 yards and 2 touchdowns. If he adds another touchdown in the 2nd half, he very well could be the game's MVP.

Someone made a thread a little earlier...I'm irritated he dropped 6 for us, we could have fought for a playoff spot otherwise. Glad he can step it up when it doesn't matter :p

I know it is just the Pro Bowl, but still, I am surprised no one here is talking about Marshall in today's game. It is only halftime and Marshall already has 103 yards and 2 touchdowns. If he adds another touchdown in the 2nd half, he very well could be the game's MVP.

Probably because nobody even cares to watch this dreadful abortion of a game lol. Funny also that if Weeden had played great in senior bowl this board would be filled with we should draft him.

Probably because nobody even cares to watch this dreadful abortion of a game lol. Funny also that if Weeden had played great in senior bowl this board would be filled with we should draft him.

I don't think it's that bad of a game. Of course the players aren't going to go at full speed, no player wants to risk injury in this game. It's SUPPOSED to be an exhibition...more of a show than anything else. Plus it's always nice to see what one of our star players could do with some "decent" QB play. :D

Maybe Luck is seeing Marshall and wants to play with him, so he'll forgo the extra millions (that come with the top few picks) and refuse to sign with any team but the Dolphins...it's nice to dream. :chuckle:

Glad he is playing well in the exhibition game.

HOLY COW make that 3...amazing

Back
Top Bottom