Brandon Marshall | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

Useless game. This year in games that mattered, he dropped at least 6tds which would have been huge game changers.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I love B-Marsh and it was fun as hell watching him catch those passes and scroing those TD's in the Pro-Bowl. However, I gotta admit he did piss me off a bit once they stuck the microphone in his face. What he said had some truth to it, but was also disappointing. Despite Marshall throwing his Dolphins QB's under the bus, he still would have had his best season with TD receptions if he had held on to the friggen football. But, did you hear Marshall say he let quite a few TD passes slip through his fingers during the season? If he was being completely honest in his interview last night he would have.

Obviously our offense would be MUCH better off with an elite QB...But before you throw too many stones at your QB's B-Marsh, remember you let your offense / QB / team down with 6 or so TD passes dropped + the other 6-7 dropped passes you had. I don't expect him to catch everything thrown to him, but if he is going to criticize his QB's, he better be willing to criticize himself.

Moore and Henne aren't capable of doing what those other QB's yesterday did. And once in a blue moon when they do get Marshall the football deep on a decent route, he's so ****ing surprised that they did get the football to him that he's stunned and drops it.

C'mon JCane...if Marshall really wants to be considered one of the best, he HAS to catch some of those passes he dropped during the season...regardless of who threw 'em. I'm looking forward to a QB upgrade as much as anyone, but to let Marshall throw it all on the QB's was weak. He tanked some very catchable balls this season, and shouldn't just be let off the hook for that because he lit it up in a meaningless pro-bowl game where the players were barely giving half effort.

Back
Top Bottom