Brandon Marshall's frustrations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall's frustrations

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Dolphins coach Tony Sparano said he visited with Marshall about the blow-up, but excused it simply as getting “caught up in the game.” Marshall declined to talk about it Tuesday, saying “I am past that game. Sorry.”
Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan claimed that he was the source of Marshall’s frustration. Finnegan said after the game that the Dolphins’ offense was so predictable, he could call out Marshall’s routes at the line of scrimmage before the play. He held Marshall to a season-low three catches for 34 yards.

“We would laugh sometimes because I would be calling his routes out based on the formations and the splits,” Finnegan told Yahoo Sports. “I watched every single game Miami has played this year and the formation doesn’t lie unless they’re trying to trick you. The formations didn’t lie, and he didn’t like that.”

Wednesday, Marshall denied that Finnegan called out the Dolphins’ plays during the game.
“I don’t know where he got that from,” Marshall said. “I am sure he had a few tips on some tendencies, but that is everyone in the NFL.”

“We did a good job of winning and moving the ball up and down the field, so them knowing our stuff didn’t matter.”

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...the-week-but-frustrations-growing-on-sundays/

I feel like Dan Henning mailed out his 7 page play book to every defensive player before the start of the season.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Incomming 40 Henning Sucks coments................ Now!

LOL 1 down - 39 to go!

hey finnegan, dolphins scored 29, maybe the routes werent so predictable.titans had their worst performance of the year vs those predictable routes

Incomming 40 Henning Sucks coments................ Now!

one pic is worth a 1000 words

rixnp5-1.jpg

33 Henning Sucks!!!! It takes balls to win in the NFL... This conservative sh*t will not take us to the playoffs. Fire Henning let's go. Get someone who is up to date with the NFL.... They don't call it a passing league for nothing now.

Back
Top Bottom