Brandon Marshall's frustrations | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall's frustrations

Opposing teams defensive players able to recognize the exact play we are going to run and which route specific wide receivers are using.

Obviously thats Chad Henne's fault.

Henning is easily the greatest OC ever in the history of the whole NFL.... Can't wait to see who is going to replace him at seasons end.

At what point do Brandon Marshalls frustrations and lack of production recently get blamed on.... Brandon Marshall? Unless you think it's 100% coaching I don't want to hear any other excuses. Worse players have done better with worse QB's, so it's either something he is or is not doing or Henning is the worst OC in the history of the NFL or opposing teams just respect no other offensive player on the team besides Marshall.

Opposing teams defensive players able to recognize the exact play we are going to run and which route specific wide receivers are using.

Obviously thats Chad Henne's fault.

Especially since he can't audible!!

At what point do Brandon Marshalls frustrations and lack of production recently get blamed on.... Brandon Marshall? Unless you think it's 100% coaching I don't want to hear any other excuses. Worse players have done better with worse QB's, so it's either something he is or is not doing or Henning is the worst OC in the history of the NFL or opposing teams just respect no other offensive player on the team besides Marshall.
Lack of production? 55 catches is lack of production? how about lack of targeting a reciever?

Lack of production? 55 catches is lack of production? how about lack of targeting a reciever?

I said recently. I can't believe that these last few games where he's only gotten a few receptions for not that many yards has Nothing to do with him. I mean afterall there were a few passes he dropped and maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but a couple of plays where he gave less than 100% effort.

Henning can call some good plays from time to time..

+1

I thought our ****ty WR's and Henne were the problem......wierd

Let's see what Thigpen can do in this offense. If we win tomorrow, and manage to get to the playoffs... If the offense plays better now without Henne, will you still blame Henning? Wait and see how it plays out.

Henning... he's under heavy suspicion. That's all right now.

Back
Top Bottom