Brandon Meriweather Saftey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Meriweather Saftey?

If the Pats cut him there is a reason.I think Clemons and Jones are fine at safety. Signing Meriweather would set back there development.

He's not that good...got a lot of ints that came right to him that got him to Hawaii twice.

well the ones that came to our starting FS last year were dropped or kicked into the hands of TO for a TD

I understand that not every player cut by other teams are upgrades over our players but this time the player in question is

this would give us a great young secondary

Davis/Meriweather/Bell/Smith

with Bell being replaced down the line with Jones who I think is fit better at SS

I would bring him to back up bell incase bell keeps droppin passes that hits him right in the gut.

I would love Meriweather Clemmons is not as good as him in a millions years sorry.

Add him and minus Culver. If for anything get help on understanding their defense. NE is the king at confusing QBs and wouldn't hurt to help Henne out. Actually it might just complicate things more for him.........

talent costs money.

he is better than culver and bell and clemmons. if there so serious about turning over rocks an upgrading positions whenever they can than bw should be in a finz uni tomarrow!!!

billichek cuts or trades good players ALL THE TIME, for his own diobolical reasons so it doesnt mean bw is no good. not at all!!

He's an upgrade and can help us win that all important first game vs the pats. He would play them with a chip on his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom