Brandon Meriweather Saftey? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Meriweather Saftey?

Sign him up for the season opening MNF game and milk him for info on the Pat's defensive schemes. Couldn't hurt. You don't go to two straight pro bowls for nothing.

If we're picking up former Pats I sure wouldn't mind grabbing Brandon Tate. While the new kickoff rule makes his return skills less valuable he seemed to be developing quite a bit as a receiver and could be that deep threat we need.

I would take a chance. Even if Henne plays ok this season the safety spot and o-line are going to hold us back.

Better than our safeties, why not? Oh wait he's a playmaker, this secondary can't have one of those.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=61558

just over at patriotsplanet and a couple things. Meriweather was in BB's doghouse and whatever he did in offseason prob reason for this. Sergio Brown is the guy now. A guy they picked up as FA in 10'.

Another thing I caught onto was that someone said they are switching their coverage scheme from less zone to alot of press man. So it appears they would be putting their best guy on Marshall and no double coverage. I wonder why they would do this? cus of the jets? lol.

oh! also read he was due 1.6 mil. Not sure money was the issue cus that aint a lot of money for meriweather.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=61558

just over at patriotsplanet and a couple things. Meriweather was in BB's doghouse and whatever he did in offseason prob reason for this. Sergio Brown is the guy now. A guy they picked up as FA in 10'.

Another thing I caught onto was that someone said they are switching their coverage scheme from less zone to man. So it appears they would be putting their best guy on Marshall and no double coverage. I wonder why they would do this? cus of the jets? lol.

Certainly hope you have a condom wrapped around your computer. Going to Cheatriot sites will make your nose turn up and have before you know it, you'll be pahkin the cah in the yod.

Certainly hope you have a condom wrapped around your computer. Going to Cheatriot sites will make your nose turn up and have before you know it, you'll be pahkin the cah in the yod.

im in and out before ya naw it.

Hey, I'm from Mass. The alphabet has 25 letters here, no R's allowed, lol.

im in and out before ya naw it.

You live in a nice part of the country M8.

Took a family trip from Barfello, East to Suckacuse, to Alexandria Bay and on into VT, NH and ME from there. Being from the Southwest, I was surprised by how beautiful upstate NY really is. We plan to go back to Alexandria Bay in the next couple of years. They got a reallly kick-butt castle out on an island there. Neat experience.

You live in a nice part of the country M8.

Took a family trip from Barfello, East to Suckacuse, to Alexandria Bay and on into VT, NH and ME from there. Being from the Southwest, I was surprised by how beautiful upstate NY really is. We plan to go back to Alexandria Bay in the next couple of years. They got a reallly kick-butt castle out on an island there. Neat experience.

yeah, i used to go up to Wellsley Island when in HS to my buds house on the river and go over in the boatand pound some canadians.....the beer not the women.

drop culver, bring him in and use the cap space allen opened

Back
Top Bottom