Brandt: Dolphin fans have reason to smile | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandt: Dolphin fans have reason to smile

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
adbrandt Andrew Brandt
Dolphin fans have reason to smile. Joe Philbin's a skilled offensive mind with great emotional intelligence in handling NFL players.

I'm especially impressed that the people like Rodgers and Brandt who know Philbin best rave about him; ditto the very positive consensus on the packers forums.

We may just have stumbled onto the threshhold beyond which there's light at the end of a short tunnel - despite our prior best efforts not to :idk:

It feels weird..... So many people with so many positive comments for our HC. When was the last time that happenned??

Include me on that list. Also glad to see all the ringing endorsements for Philbin around the league...including Rogers himself, probably the best person to give his opinion on our new HC.

I don't know much about Brandt--where did he and Philbie intersect?

It feels weird..... So many people with so many positive comments for our HC. When was the last time that happenned??

Probably when we hired Cameron although I was not that crazy about that hire

Who sez the Unknown isn't exciting........

After so many disappointments it fells good to feel good about the "possibilities" and enjoy the moment.....

Almost forgot what that was like, it's been so long

Nothing AT ALL against Philbin, but it would be understandable if he had difficulty focusing and concentrating. I know I would. What strikes me is that this is so soon after an unspeakable tragedy, just a week or two. I wish him the best, but many people in his situation would be a wreck.

Probably when we hired Cameron although I was not that crazy about that hire
yeah except that ended as soon as we drafted ted ginn. also whatever holdover of good will CC had, was completely gone when he had ronnie brown back thier fielding kicks.

Nothing AT ALL against Philbin, but it would be understandable if he had difficulty focusing and concentrating. I know I would. What strikes me is that this is so soon after an unspeakable tragedy, just a week or two. I wish him the best, but many people in his situation would be a wreck.

everybody deals with things differently. I understand it was a terrible tragedy and im sure hes crushed about the loss of his son but maybe he needs this. Maybe he needs this job to keep him focused and get his mind off the tragedy. Idk, i dont know the guy or even much about him but i am excited to see what he does with this franchise.

watched his interview from last year's combine, dude is all 'ball'. especially like the way he calculates; his quarterback expectations, the sack ratio, passer rating, and the amount of touchdown passes he'd like to see thrown. "touchdown passes" guys! say it over and over. touch-down-passes. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Back
Top Bottom