Brawl Breaks Out At Dolphins Camp | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brawl Breaks Out At Dolphins Camp

This isn't any other profession, this is a profession where you get rewarded for physical violence. I don't think it would have helped or hindered him in making the team. If you can play ball, the powers that be will turn the other cheek. Look at what Parcells did for L.T. back in the 80s.

They get paid to play football, not beat up on their teammates. With Kircus's past, I have to think that he was told he was on a short leash when they signed him. Why even chance jepordizing his chance just to throw a few punches at a guy wearing pads and a helmet? The NFL is a business, not an elementary school playground.

Fights in training camp are not uncommon. If Kircus is not injured then no suspension is needed. The player in Carolina, his name escapes me right now, got suspended only b/c he broke the other players nose.

It's not only because STEVE SMITH broke his nose. It's because of past behavior as well. This isn't the first training camp fight Smith has been in.

we also have vetrans like vonnie holiday and evens had a rock solid game too. aikes ayodele, was suprisingly to me had a solid game. and your right our line was pretty shaky, but there already better than last year, and weather you know it or not beck i s imo trash, and it seems we have released him today according to some sources, and remember what your saying about our line needing time to gel because you have a 39 yo qb in farve (whom i love) who is already complaining about his arm.

The guy says his arm is "fatigued" and the media and makes a big deal out of it. I mean it was expected cmon he hasn't been training all offseason, then has 5 practices in 4 days. I EXPECT him to be tired. All I am concerned about is him getting some of the playbook down and developing chemistry with his team. Both of which sound like they are happening so that is good.

All I can say is I am excited for week 1 and especially excited because I get to be there. Section 419.

It's about time the team shows some passion! I'm tired of the 'phins being soft.

Kudos to whoever that offensive player was that came over to help Kircus! I love an O with some attitude.

The guy says his arm is "fatigued" and the media and makes a big deal out of it. I mean it was expected cmon he hasn't been training all offseason, then has 5 practices in 4 days. I EXPECT him to be tired. All I am concerned about is him getting some of the playbook down and developing chemistry with his team. Both of which sound like they are happening so that is good.

All I can say is I am excited for week 1 and especially excited because I get to be there. Section 419.
let the beatings begin week 1 jets vs. dolphins.................. jets 13 miami 24

They get paid to play football, not beat up on their teammates. With Kircus's past, I have to think that he was told he was on a short leash when they signed him. Why even chance jepordizing his chance just to throw a few punches at a guy wearing pads and a helmet? The NFL is a business, not an elementary school playground.

The NFL is also a violent game. It would be different if this didn't happen with every other team, every other year, but that's not the case.

You call it what you call it, I call it what I call it. The only reason I even posted was because someone decided to use the word coward in their post, and it wasn't even about the guy getting punched repeatedly. One of the earliest lessons I ever learned was that if someone hits you, you hit them back, period.

Hate to see anyone get hurt but, "The Madden curse" lives on. Week one the streak will end. Merling, Joey, Vonnie, hell even Will Allen on the blind side corner blitz. We are going to whoop his a$$!!! Brett is the enemy now. RUNRICKYRUN!!!!!!:woot:

Hate to see anyone get hurt but, "The Madden curse" lives on. Week one the streak will end. Merling, Joey, Vonnie, hell even Will Allen on the blind side corner blitz. We are going to whoop his a$$!!! Brett is the enemy now. RUNRICKYRUN!!!!!!:woot:

Talk about living in a fantasy land........

i love it:hi5:

This is unconfirmed, but rumor has it that Kircus recently bought a "Yo Momma" joke book and was spewing the one liners to Will Allen before each play at the line of scrimmage.

Back
Top Bottom