Braylon Edwards a Good fit? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards a Good fit?

finfan75

Starter
Reaction score
I think he would be a great addition . Too bad we didn't have him this year. This year hasn't been great for him, but his team is not great at all. Could he be our #1 receiver?

Well he is under contract with cleveland and no matter how much he wines he isnt going no where. Move on to the next day dream.

He has 22 drops this season. That is an incredibly high number. He would be a prety aggravating player to have on the team.

yeah people cried about Chamber's drops... dolphins fans would be jumping off of bridges if they watched all the passes Braylon lets bounce off his mits...

I'd rather have a player that drops pass's and the ones he doesnt drop goes for 20+ YAC then a player that catches most of his pass's and just drops to his knees after the catch.

I'd rather have a player that drops pass's and the ones he doesnt drop goes for 20+ YAC then a player that catches most of his pass's and just drops to his knees after the catch.

Who drops to there knees after the catch? and if you have watched edwards he drops the 20 or more yrd catches more then anybody

No way he is horrible. I live out side of Cleveland and he is worse than you hear. He drops at least a big play EVERY game. I made the mistake of drafting him on my fantasy team so I have payed extra attention to him and he BLOWS!!!!! Most all of my friends are die hard Brownies and they would love to give him to us. Lets go for one of the boys from southern Ohio. HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! He put up good numbers last year against below average teams, youve seen his numbers this year!

I think he would be a great addition . Too bad we didn't have him this year. This year hasn't been great for him, but his team is not great at all. Could he be our #1 receiver?

He wasnt great this year. He one of the league leaders in dropped passes. This season doesnt come close to comparing with what he did last season... Would I mind him here though? I dont think I would

If you think ginn is soft which he is but edwards is his neighbor in the scared community..he doesnt concentrate unless on mnf and would get ripped by sparano he's playing with soft donut crennel

Back
Top Bottom