Braylon Edwards a Good fit? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards a Good fit?

This is why we start threads to get info. Great responses I would have never known he drops alot of passes. I would rather draft a receiver then.

He could be a steal after his horrible season of drops. If he could lower his drops he would be a legit threat like he was last season.

Come on, Ginn had 1 good game this year. Edwards at least has had a probowl year last year so you know his potential.

first off the guy said he could be a steal he's going nowhere i have to listen to his complaints but he's staying..also he wont be a steal he's under contract and getting paid big dough!! Also im not saying ginn is the answer but i do think he can be a deep threat..bess and carmillo underneath and fasano, martin at te. we really just need a veteran wr to tutor and help our guys

Thats really the bottom line, we need a WR in the draft or FA and we should be good in that dept.

thats what we need a veteran wr not like real old guy but you know solid veteran leadership not a guy like edwards or ocho stinko there both immature babys..my dream pick would be t.j of cincy but doesnt look like thats happening

No way he is horrible. I live out side of Cleveland and he is worse than you hear. He drops at least a big play EVERY game. I made the mistake of drafting him on my fantasy team so I have payed extra attention to him and he BLOWS!!!!! Most all of my friends are die hard Brownies and they would love to give him to us. Lets go for one of the boys from southern Ohio. HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! He put up good numbers last year against below average teams, youve seen his numbers this year!
I drafted him as well along with Derek Anderson. Ahh guess what my total number of wins this year... 4!!!!:d-day:

I rather have Chad Johnson than Braylon Edwards.. seriously

Dropped passses arent just a broblem of his this season. He has allwas dropped passes. He made a huge drop in the ohio state michigan game his last year, would have been a game changer. He dropped alot of balls last year, you just didnt hear about it because of his big numbers. Dropped passes are him mo. Id rather have a receiver that catches it and avoids a fit than not catch it at all. I like Chad or T.J. much more, and they are a possible Edwards isnt going anywhere.

A. He drops passes -a-la-Hagan.
B. We would have to trade for him.
C. He just criticized the Browns fans, not the organization, but the fans.
D. Do I need to continue?

LOL, are we just picking random guys from other teams that we'd like to see on our team? Steve Hutchinson and Darrell Revis please. Wouldn't they be good additions?

No way! He drops way too many passes, no way he even makes the team after we sign him!

I'd rather have a player that drops pass's and the ones he doesnt drop goes for 20+ YAC then a player that catches most of his pass's and just drops to his knees after the catch.
It has suited Marvin Harrison well, he has 1100 catches and he does the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom