Braylon Edwards arrested for DWI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards arrested for DWI

DeeperImage

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Adam Shefter reports that the new york post says he was arrested for twice the legal limit. On his twitter.

here's the link - http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

New York Post is reporting that Jets WR Braylon Edwards was arrested this morning for DWI, when he tested at twice the legal limit.

USA Today article - http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ested-on-drunken-driving-charge-in-new-york/1

Police in New York City told the New York Post that they arrested Edwards around 5:15 a.m. and that he had a blood-alcohol level of 0.16. New York's legal limit it .08.

What an idiot. All that talent and money wasted on a guy with no brain. And before we start throwing stones, lets not forget that our guys have had problems with this as well.

He was just jealous that Sanchez is getting all the Pub again and decided to create some of his own.

Ooops...I was on my phone and scrolled all the way down, didn't see all the -> Moved threads...Oh well, mods feel free to lock, merge this.

On a side note - Per Mort

Braylon Edwards DWI does not fall under personal conduct policy, per CBA. It is under substance, if no extenuating circumstances

Does that mean he is OFF the hook or ON the HOOK?

Soon to be reported once police reports are made public:

"QB Mark Sanchez, in an obvious selfless effort to bond with his receivers, was discovered on the floor with his head wedged beneath the steering wheel".

dnzij9-1.jpg

Does that mean he is OFF the hook or ON the HOOK?

It means he's off the hook unless he has a prior substance abuse issue. I really doubt he gets suspended. After all, both Ronnie and Will got DUIs this off season and neither received any disciplinary action.

wow..lol well lets hope the jets dont use this as an excuse if they lose.. but this definatly does help us out in the game if he doesnt play..

Isn't he on probation for beating up LeBrons friend?
I am sure he is. He almost missed a playoff game in January because he had to go plead guilty. They gave him probation. So im guessing a suspension is the least of this mans problems right now

What I am wondering is if Edwards and Holmes personal issues will have them rethink their long term plans on both and they jump back into the running for a VJAX trade. Would hate to see him in the puke green.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom