Braylon Edwards arrested for DWI | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards arrested for DWI

well i hope he plays i dont want to hear any excuses when we beat the hell out of the jets on sunday night!!!

Edwards is guilty of DWI every time he gets behind the wheel = Driving While an Idiot

Whoever wanted a sign for Sundays game heres an idea...

No more
Beer
Consumption For Braylon

NBC :-)

He will most likely play this sunday. We had an issue with Shaun Ellis a couple years back, and he did not serve his suspension until the year after the issue

What I am wondering is if Edwards and Holmes personal issues will have them rethink their long term plans on both and they jump back into the running for a VJAX trade. Would hate to see him in the puke green.
Chubbs

nah i doubt he'll be suspended since its his first strike on the substance abuse policy. but out of edwards and holmes the jets were likely nly going to re-sign one of them. this probably narrows it down a bit.

I can already hear the Rex Ryan excuse rolodex spooling up.... If only we were healthy, if only we were sober, if only my aunt had balls she be my uncle

This explains why he had such a good game against New England. He actually waited until after the game to start drinking.

With his prior issues I think that he will at least recieve a 2 game suspension. Ronnie and Will had been clean up to the point when they got in trouble Braylon has been teetering on the edge. This should put him over it. But I don't expect any action soon. Late in the year probably.

Did Jason Taylor say that the Jets coaching staff let's them be themselves? It wouldn't surprise me if Namath was rolling in the car with Edwards

Back
Top Bottom