Braylon Edwards is on the block | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards is on the block

TonySporanoTuna

I'm a huge douchebag
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I heard from several different people that Edwards is on the block. The only link I can supply is this one: http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/102?refresh=0

Adam Schefter said the Browns are shopping around Winslow AND Edwards. We have no need for Winslow, but we definitely could use Edwards.

Do you think trading our first to them for Edwards and a fourth would be worth it? I know he has cases of the dropsies, but I attribute most of that to Derek Anderson's less than accurate passes. The best part is it's a late first and there really isn't good value where we pick.

2nd and a conditional late round pick

yea. if this was last year than it would have to be a first and another top 5 pick. but id give a 2nd and conditional late round pick 4-7.

What good is a WR that drops every pass that is thrown to him. he led the league in 2008 in drops with 16 and Im fairly certain he was close to the top of the list in 2007 too. Between Hagan and Booker inconsistency last year, Im sick of WR who cant catch passes. If we trade for him, he isnt worth more than a 4th

I would offer a 3rd round pick for him. We can't trade away our top picks(1st round and 2nd round) for players. That is the kind of moves Wannstedt and Saban did and it came back to bite us. Build through the draft, but trading away picks in rounds 3-7 for veteran players can be OK depending on the player.

only a mid round pick would i offer... and i doubt that the browns will do that.... so i would say braylon coming here is highly unlikely....

We had Edwards in Chambers.
No thanks.
I wouldn't trade anything higher than a 4th for him.
And thats ONLY if I can run on to the field and kick him in the nuts for every dropped pass at a home game.

What good is a WR that drops every pass that is thrown to him. he led the league in 2008 in drops with 16 and Im fairly certain he was close to the top of the list in 2007 too. Between Hagan and Booker inconsistency last year, Im sick of WR who cant catch passes. If we trade for him, he isnt worth more than a 4th

4th? Love you bro but.......4th?, Crazy talk IMO.

4th? Love you bro but.......4th?, Crazy talk IMO.

What does that tell you... He doesnt come to Miami and thats perfectly fine with me. ;) Ok,Ok... a conditional 4th that turns into a 4th and a role if toilet paper of he drops less than 10 balls. Miami decides if the roll will be Charmine or Scotts

Back
Top Bottom