Braylon Edwards is on the block | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards is on the block

Can you seriously even picture either of those two guys even in the same room as Tony Sporano?

I think those are exactly the types of players that the Tuna releases not signs.

I liked the kid last year but this year he has shown that improvement is not something he likes to do every year. He is one helluva athlete that underachieves IMO. as we found out from Chambers, talent isn't the only thing that is needed to be a good reciever in the NFL. Braylon isn't worth very much IMO unless we have confidence we can reteach him to look the ball into his hands. It may be the single most used phrase in football/baseball to keep your eye on the ball but there is a reason for it. IT IS IMPORTANT!

What good is a WR that drops every pass that is thrown to him. he led the league in 2008 in drops with 16 and Im fairly certain he was close to the top of the list in 2007 too. Between Hagan and Booker inconsistency last year, Im sick of WR who cant catch passes. If we trade for him, he isnt worth more than a 4th

Just last year, Edwards went to the probowl with 80 catches for 1,289 yards and 16 Tds. I only wish that we had someone who would catch so poorly.

On a side note. It has only taken me 3 years to hit 300 posts. :woot:

conditional 3rd that can become a 2nd if he hits 1200 yards 10 Tds and a 1st if he hits lets say 1500 yards and 15 TDs...at that point he would be worth a 1st round pick honestly.

What does that tell you... He doesnt come to Miami and thats perfectly fine with me. ;) Ok,Ok... a conditional 4th that turns into a 4th and a role if toilet paper of he drops less than 10 balls. Miami decides if the roll will be Charmine or Scotts
You never know man. You'd like to think that Windslow's dad would bat that young man up side the head and shoulders......He just doesn't like to play football, IMO. He's got all the tools.

Edwards? Passola. No thanks squared.

I would give a conditional 4th in a heartbeat. I would also give a performance laden contract.

No way, the only way we can get him is for our 1st and 3rd minimum probably. Way too much to give up for a WR when we have more pressing needs

Edwards is better than any of the receivers we have now. At least statiscally. So he's worth a look.

some people make me laugh... they don't want us to draft a guy like massaquoi, but you'd say yes to braylon ? if it would be for a 2nd it will be done but i expect the browns to seek a 1st rounder

Really, a 4th. I would give a 2nd if not a 1st. This guy is a bonafide star player. Sure he had some drops. He still had 55 catches 873 yerds, at 15.9 per catch. being double teamed and having inconsistanecy at QB. This is not Chambers he is a young stud. 16 drops yeah that is a bit of a concern but with our coaching I think he would do much better. Half you people don't seem to remember how bad Martin was at dropping the ball, now look at him. Edwards for a 2nd, done right now and I would have to get a flight out of the country because we stole him.

This could give us some bargaining power if we want to pursue Boldin. We could use the arguement that we could sign Edwards instead.

Do you think trading our first to them for Edwards and a fourth would be worth it? I know he has cases of the dropsies said:
Nope, B. Edwards can not "catch a cold", he drops WAY to many passes :shakeno:

This could give us some bargaining power if we want to pursue Boldin. We could use the arguement that we could sign Edwards instead.
For huge loads less money...Dude...Edwards is sorry. If it were me that was Boldin's agent and they tried to leverage me with Edwards?

I'd not answer his e mail or calls for a day or two then, tell him to come back when they are interested.

Back
Top Bottom