braylon edwards scares me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

braylon edwards scares me

aj13

Long time listner, first time caller
Reaction score
as an avid watcher of big ten football, ive noticed the dud wide receivers michigan has produced for the nfl in the past...this year edwards dominated...in fact, i watch with particular attention his spectacular performance against michigan state, where he singled handedly won the game...but really, if you saw the competition he was playing against, it kinda puts things into perspective...i dont know if hes worthy of a top 3 or even a top 10 pick...michigan prospects are so hit and miss...

Everyone knows you want Wiconson recievers... Lee Evans and to an extent Chris Chambers..:)

NJFINSFAN1, you beat me to what I was gonna say when I saw the thread title.

i dont know...i mean i watched him dominate against michigan state this year...but i mean he was playign opposite 5'8" jarvis hayes, a converted rb...i just get an eerie-david-terrellish feeling about him...

Losman7 said:
Everyone knows you want Wiconson recievers... Lee Evans and to an extent Chris Chambers..:)
I want a SoCal reciever this year

Not to imply that Edwards is Randy Moss, but who was Moss playing against in college?

aj13 said:
as an avid watcher of big ten football, ive noticed the dud wide receivers michigan has produced for the nfl in the past...this year edwards dominated...in fact, i watch with particular attention his spectacular performance against michigan state, where he singled handedly won the game...but really, if you saw the competition he was playing against, it kinda puts things into perspective...i dont know if hes worthy of a top 3 or even a top 10 pick...michigan prospects are so hit and miss...

What about the 11 catches for 172 yards and a TD against OSU?

What about the Rose Bowl? I thought he tied a Rose Bowl record for touchdown receptions in that game?

What about his double digit catches and 100 plus yards against OSU the year that OSU won the National Championship?

Braylon steps up in EVERY BIG GAME......just look at his OSU and Bowl Game statistics.

There is no one else in this draft I would rather go into Foxboro with.

IMO

The best thing about Edwards is how he comes back to the ball when there is a bad pass. If we go WR with #2 we are going to really need somebody like that. I think that he is going to be a very good reciever in this league. His biggest problem is going to be keeping his mind in the game I think. I would really compare him to Moss.

there are scouts and people who do think hes overrated... but only time can tell... i wouldn't be mad seeing him in a dolphin uni next season though...

aj13 said:
i dont know...i mean i watched him dominate against michigan state this year...but i mean he was playign opposite 5'8" jarvis hayes, a converted rb...i just get an eerie-david-terrellish feeling about him...

I get the same feeling, but why don't you state your school affiliation before it goes any further. You said you were an avid watcher of Big 10 football, which school ?

Shamboubou said:
The best thing about Edwards is how he comes back to the ball when there is a bad pass
a neccesity with AJ throwing the ball ;)

aj13 said:

thats funny cause i get that chares woodson playmaker feeling about him.

Back
Top Bottom