braylon edwards scares me | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

braylon edwards scares me

well i live in east lansing, so im definetly a state supporter but i wouldnt think that would discredit me because ill be the first to say, state made him look like a pro bowler last year...the state secondary sucked last year...anyway ive been to a lot of games at spartan and the big house...

ill give you the pros of what i saw in him...great route running, came back to the ball and when navarre was qb, he would catch anything (cause navarre never put a pass on the numbers)...

but understand my point...its not to say braylon showed any weakness...its that his competition looked so poor...maybe thats a compliment to him...but what i saw a lot was simple short posts going for big yards...i mean, you try that in the nfl routinely without your head being taken off...i just think in a draft, with so many players so tight together that it would not be wise to use a pick on him...id rather go for mike williams because of guys like david terrell, who in college look like sure-bet probowlers then end up on the waiver wire 3 years later...

SQuinn17 said:
thats funny cause i get that chares woodson playmaker feeling about him.

Stay away from Braylon. He just looks funny.

:)

HVACservice said:
What about the 11 catches for 172 yards and a TD against OSU?

What about the Rose Bowl? I thought he tied a Rose Bowl record for touchdown receptions in that game?

What about his double digit catches and 100 plus yards against OSU the year that OSU won the National Championship?

Braylon steps up in EVERY BIG GAME......just look at his OSU and Bowl Game statistics.

There is no one else in this draft I would rather go into Foxboro with.

IMO

AGREED!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom