Braylon Edwards sweepstakes at #2? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards sweepstakes at #2?

fine, you have your opinion i have mine.. only time will tell on braylon edwards.

Jaj said:
The chart can't be used THIS YEAR!!!

The top players just aren't distinct like they were with Manning, Gallery, Taylor, Fitzgerald, Winslow, and Williams.
I don't think you can really say that before the combine. You never know who will have a great combine and teams will want to trade up to get.

A receiver is probably 4th or 5th on our list of priorities right now...good recivers are a dime a dozen, whereas great lineman and a possible franchise QB or RB comes along rarely.

Jaj said:
The chart can't be used THIS YEAR!!!

The top players just aren't distinct like they were with Manning, Gallery, Taylor, Fitzgerald, Winslow, and Williams.

Only takes 2 players to seperate themselves from the other top players at the combine to make the #2 pick extremely valuable.

Jaj said:
There were six-seven Super-Blue Chips last year. This year there's maybe one or two.
Being that Braylon Edwards is one of the "Super Blue Chips", it should make our pick that much more valuable.

At this stage, Edwards is every bit the prospect Larry Fitzgerald and Roy Williams were last year.

CashInFist said:
Definately could happen. I just have a feeling that Mike Williams will be that one WR after the combine.
I agree with that, 6'5 230 and running a sub 4.5 - superstar.

I would count out Minnesota at #7 - they'll go defense early IMO and draft Troy Williamson with the lower pick.

thepoolboy said:
Being that Braylon Edwards is one of the "Super Blue Chips", it should make our pick that much more valuable.

At this stage, Edwards is every bit the prospect Larry Fitzgerald and Roy Williams were last year.
Id take either one of those other WRs over Edwards. I really have a bad feeling about Edwards and hope we stay away from him

I heard on the Jorge Sedano show that the he heard that Saban is leaning towards drafting Cedric Benson.

which means we'll probably draft ronnie brown :roflmao:

dude, i agree with you WR are dime a dozen, but i woudlnt say great RB's are exactly a rare commodity.

:roflmao:
Exactly.
:wink:
His Dudeness said:
which means we'll probably draft ronnie brown :roflmao:

dude, i agree with you WR are dime a dozen, but i woudlnt say great RB's are exactly a rare commodity.

Back
Top Bottom