Braylon Edwards vs. Chris Chambers! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards vs. Chris Chambers!

Simmer Finner

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Three questions for you guys... just for the purpose of interest:

1) Who do you guys think will have a bigger day on sunday?
2) Who do you think will finish with a better career? (when its all said and done)
3) Who would you rather have at this point in time on your team?

Edwards because he is going be coverd by No other than Dip **** Howard :lol:

Simmer Finner said:
2) Who do you think will finish with a better career? (when its all said and done)

1: Edwards may have the better day our secondary is weak but have been improving
2: Edwards, He has that desire to be the best that CC seems to lack IMO that will make him better throughout his career.

3: CC , he is more experienced and know the game better at this point in a few years however that may be a different story

i still like chambers overall, edwards has to prove that he is not another michigan bust to enter the nfl, he hasnt really lit it up there yet, he was also injured, i´m just glad we went with RB instead

I feel that Chambers will have a bigger day on sunday, however I feel that Edwards will have a bigger career, as for who I would rather have on my team at this point this one is hard for me, because Chambers is still one of my favorite players in the league. I would have to put that aside, and go with Edwards because I feel he will be a big time player one day. If Chambers picks it up, and becomes what everyone has thought that he would become years ago then I might change my answer.

Simmer Finner said:
Three questions for you guys... just for the purpose of interest:

1. Chambers, because i think Dilfer is going to spend most of the day on his back.
2. Speculation of course, but i think Chambers because we are going to get this QB issue put to bed next year. We may also have a stud #1 to take the pressure off him.
3. Right now, i would take Chambers...more experience.

Big time homer, i guess:D

GRAPEAPE said:
1: Edwards may have the better day our secondary is weak but have been improving
2: Edwards, He has that desire to be the best that CC seems to lack IMO that will make him better throughout his career.

3: CC , he is more experienced and know the game better at this point in a few years however that may be a different story
3rd overall pick vs second rounder edwards should be better

I think that Matt Jones (Jags) and Brandon Jones (Titans) are better right now.

Superself said:
I think that Matt Jones (Jags) and Brandon Jones (Titans) are better right now.
Matt Jones is a freaking animal. He's going to put up some big time #'s

ccphinfan said:
Matt Jones is a freaking animal. He's going to put up some big time #'s

Heh, yeah, the guy is what about 6 ft 6 and is deceptively fast.

>>Better be Chambers if he wants to break out of his "Decent" mode.

>>Depends on which team gets a top caliber QB first.

>>Edwards. More upside over a longer period of time (barring injuries)

1. The way that are DB's are playing, it would be Edwards.

2. Again Edwards because we already know what Chambers is made out of and I think that Edwards will be a force at WR in the future.

3. I will have to go with Chambers right here because he proves that he can make some big plays.

Back
Top Bottom