Braylon Edwards vs. Chris Chambers! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards vs. Chris Chambers!

:yell: :yell: ....C'mon folks!!! Are you serious!! Were talkin about the Browns #3 WR...better game vs. our goto guy???

..Chris could (and likely will) drop more passes than Edwards makes!

Simmer Finner said:
Three questions for you guys... just for the purpose of interest:

1) Who do you guys think will have a bigger day on sunday?
2) Who do you think will finish with a better career? (when its all said and done)
3) Who would you rather have at this point in time on your team?

1) CC
2) CC
3) CC

Simmer Finner said:

2) Who do you think will finish with a better career? (when its all said and done)

1) Chambers will have a bigger day. Everyone is sayin look at our secondary, Edwards will have the better game, well im sayin look at the browns secondary....
2) Chambers should have a better career because Edwards will probably never leave Cleveland and they will continue to be one of the worst teams in the NFL.
3) Chambers because as much as everyone is hatin on him he is a really good receiver. I still cant believe that you people are comparing CC to a rookie reciever with 17 catches for 294 yards. I dont see people complaining about the drops that Mcmichael has had over his career. I like having both CC and Mcmichael on out team and saying that CC did so bad last week is ridiculous. he had 6 catches for 60 something yards and 2 TD's.

DBoston80 said:
:yell: :yell: ....C'mon folks!!! Are you serious!! Were talkin about the Browns #3 WR...better game vs. our goto guy???

..Chris could (and likely will) drop more passes than Edwards makes!

:eek: Just got a call from Chambers...he asked that you please stop defending him.

Chambers. He is in his home town, looking to make a statement to Saban, his doubers, and to the posters of finheaven.com(a whole 'nother level of doubters

Edwards. He has everything a great reciever needs. I think in three or four years he will be regarded as one of the best recievers in the game.

Tricky wording on this question. At this very point in time I would take Chambers, though if we could trade Chambers for Edwards strait up I would do it in a heartbeat; Edwards is a rookie, but he could develope into one of the best in the game. The best Chambers can ever be is dangerus, in time Edwards will be lethal.

Simmer Finner said:

1) I say Chambers will have a bigger day, Edwards may put up some numbers due to our weak secondary but keep in mind the Browns have an eeven ****ier secondary.

2) Edwards will have an icredible carrer Crennel id rebuildiong that team like Sban is with the Fins, the only diffeence is that i think Nick is doing a better job.

3) Chambers due to experience and we dont know if Edwards is a bust yet.

I havent watched many Browns games but the ones I have seen Edwards has been great. I am not Chambers bashing but I would rather have him this year.

1: Edwards (Lets not forget who is going to be covering him)
2: Edwards - I honestly might have said Chambers 2 years ago but these last two years are really starting to change my opinion. He hasn't been the same since his concusion in denver.
3: Edwards - but only marginally

Back
Top Bottom