Braylon Edwards with our first pick... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards with our first pick...

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
The guy is an absolute stud. As good as Chambers is, he needs a solid No. 2. With these two WR's, we'd be able to stretch the field against anyone and put fear into opposing teams secondaries. We have not had a pick this high in a very long time and need to capitalize by taking a stud, future franchise skill position player. Edwards is the guy....I'd be VERY happy with the pick. No OL we draft would be able to help right away and none of the RB's warrant a pick that high. A QB? I dont know, they take years to develop and we have a young one already who we can develop.

As big of a fan I am of Edwards and the fact that I am one of those guys that says you go after a stud no matter what, I still think that we have many more issues to adress before we go after a wide receiver.

Dubfire said:
The guy is an absolute stud. As good as Chambers is, he needs a solid No. 2. With these two WR's, we'd be able to stretch the field against anyone and put fear into opposing teams secondaries. We have not had a pick this high in a very long time and need to capitalize by taking a stud, future franchise skill position player. Edwards is the guy....I'd be VERY happy with the pick. No OL we draft would be able to help right away and none of the RB's warrant a pick that high. A QB? I dont know, they take years to develop and we have a young one already who we can develop.[/QUOTE

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

If your dream is to never make the playoffs again, Braylon Edwards would be the perfect pick for Miami.

hes good but we dont need him WR is the least of my worries

Dubfire said:
The guy is an absolute stud. As good as Chambers is, he needs a solid No. 2. With these two WR's, we'd be able to stretch the field against anyone and put fear into opposing teams secondaries. We have not had a pick this high in a very long time and need to capitalize by taking a stud, future franchise skill position player. Edwards is the guy....I'd be VERY happy with the pick. No OL we draft would be able to help right away and none of the RB's warrant a pick that high. A QB? I dont know, they take years to develop and we have a young one already who we can develop.

Explain to me why Booker is not a solid #2. Or even Boston?

For the most part, WR's coming out of college struggle just like QB's do. It would be a waste of a pick at a position that we don't have a need.

how is it that we are going to stretch the field when our QB cant get the ball to the WR? The OLine cant block enough to let the WRs get open? The RB cant make plays? How is a pro bowl WR not worth of a #2 WR spot? amazing.......

I wouldn't mind I hope we draft best guy available, not by need!

First off, he's not the 2nd rated prospect.

Secondly, we really need more than WR.

We're not taking WR top 5.

If we were, it'd be Mike Williams anyway.

what we really need is

There is no doubt that we need to address offense here . I just hope we can rebuild our rb and qb corp we can always get a olineman and if we patch the deffense for one more year we can fill our biggest needs.
Travis Minnor must go
Rob Konrad must go
Jay Fiedler already gone
Seth Mckenny should go
David Boston suspended 4 games
Tim Bowens we need him if healthy
Larry Chester one more year
Sage R is he gone?
Wade smith should go

what the dolphins need is the following.
we need 2 qbs
we need 2 rbs
we need 1 fb
we need 1 lt
we need 1 c
we also need 2 dt , a s, a de and a a te to compliment randy
:cool:

BlueFin said:
Dumb post of the month...congratulations!

No, your response is.

Wtf would adding Braylon Edwards do for this team? For that to be a success, we'd have to somehow free up enough cap room to sign a starting LT, RB, DT, LB(Greenwood?), & possibly a FS & SS.

The idea of Braylon Edwards is just awful. :shakeno:

DolfanNJ said:
Explain to me why Booker is not a solid #2. Or even Boston?
Booker is a solid #2...Boston is a steroid riddled ligament exploding has been at this point in his career.

I think the reason we get these Edwards posts is because we don't have a "burner" at WR.

It would be nice to see Edwards go off the board at #2...to someone else who traded us a couple high picks in exchange!

NJPHINFAN said:
I think the reason we get these Edwards posts is because we don't have a "burner" at WR.

Chambers runs a 4.38, and is faster than Edwards.

Back
Top Bottom