Braylon talking to Bellicherat Monday... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon talking to Bellicherat Monday...

Phins89

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Braylon talking to Bellicheat Monday...

***Seems to be untrue, stupid Pats fan doing some wishful thinking in a tweet and made it as if ESPN tweeted it first***

ESPN (via Twitter) reporting that BE will meet with Pats Monday at noon. Way to go FO. All though this might mean we focus on Z Miller, which is a greater need.

Misspelled Bellicheat.

Last edited by a moderator:
BE dropped 3 balls last year...

seems like the dolphins are asleep at the wheel this season... you cant tell me that they cant find any more upgrades on offense.

Are we getting "Ryan Clark"ed again? From what I have read, we have shown interest. We have greater need at TE, but adding BE would be a plus. Let's see how it unfolds.

Who said it specifically, I havent heard any rumblings from anywhere else.

ESPN tweeted it, maybe a half hour ago.

And related to this (I know how some of you hate incarceratedbob). Braylon lowered the amount of $$$$ he wanted so now a bunch of teams are getting in on it. Florida doesn't have very high taxes, so that could help. Most likely between us, the Pats and Giants seeing how Bob (being a Jet fan) is certain that Braylon wants revenge.

Hey, we're going to be aggressive in free agency this season, remember?

Edwards: hey Ireland I'd love to play in Miami
Ireland: can you block or rush the passer?

We all have to remember that there are two other teams in the the East that many FA would likely consider much more attractive options than the Dolphins...that is if they are concerned with 'organizational stability'...and oh yeah, winning.

I'd be surprised if NE makes another leap of faith on another ego like that. They will have enough of an issue trying to control Haynesworth and Ocho. Imagine adding BE to that mix. But I suppose BB's own ego is big enough to think he could control it. It would be nice to get BE down here, but I don't see our FO pulling the trigger on this one. If we don't get him, let's just hope he goes to the Giants. BE and Miller would be great (although I'm not sure how affordable), but the real problem lies with who's going to get them the ball ? Maybe they are hoping if they send out enough talented WR's, RB's and TE's, if Henne over-throws them, there will still be another person behind them who could still catch the ball.

Great talent, but is a d!ck. Better suited for the NE locker room than ours. I truly don't care who NE gets, I don't think our D is laying down for anyone this season.

ESPN (via Twitter) reporting that BE will meet with Pats Monday at noon. Way to go FO. All though this might mean we focus on Z Miller, which is a greater need.
Way to go FO? Where do u people come from? How can a good offensive player possibly bypassing us for a rival be a good thing? What makes u think we'll get zach miller anyways?

Back
Top Bottom