Braylon talking to Bellicherat Monday... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon talking to Bellicherat Monday...

Way to go FO? Where do u people come from? How can a good offensive player possibly bypassing us for a rival be a good thing? What makes u think we'll get zach miller anyways?

Sorry I just assumed the phrase "way to go" was the international slogan for sarcasm. And as for Z Miller, we started talking to him last night/ early morning.

seems like the dolphins are asleep at the wheel this season... you cant tell me that they cant find any more upgrades on offense.

Does this surprise anyone? Apparently they think we're set at Qb...You can't tell me or at the very least say that BE is not an upgrade to hartline. You can't tell me Z.Miller is not an upgrade to fansano

We all have to remember that there are two other teams in the the East that many FA would likely consider much more attractive options than the Dolphins...that is if they are concerned with 'organizational stability'...and oh yeah, winning.

Massachusetts AKA taxachusetts. NYC with ridiculously high property value (not that that is a big concern). Or Sunny Southern Florida with no state income tax, most beautiful women in the US, great club scene, and an owner who shells out the big bucks.

There are no tweets/stories/headlines about him visiting the pats, and LaCanfora said the market for him right now is "cold". Says perhaps the Bears could be interested.

This is what the phins don't get.......the bigger the risk the bigger the reward.

There are no tweets/stories/headlines about him visiting the pats, and LaCanfora said the market for him right now is "cold". Says perhaps the Bears could be interested.

Ya just checked, it might have been deleted or maybe it was just a hopeful Pats fan who was trying to make it look like ESPN said it. Hopefully we get him.

My Mistake. and Screw the Pats (Jets too).

just goes to show belichick cant draft for shiot

seems like the dolphins are asleep at the wheel this season... you cant tell me that they cant find any more upgrades on offense.

Ireland doesn't look for upgrades. He looks for acorns.

1407119869_e8ec1534e5-1.jpg

This is what the phins don't get.......the bigger the risk the bigger the reward.

Yup, look at Vick. The Eagles quickly became a Super Bowl contender because they took a risk. I'm sure we've signed some great backups though! they're important, but our starters need work too, it's why we've been a sub-.500 team for 2 years.

just goes to show belichick cant draft for shiot

what does this have to do with the Patriots' ability to draft? seeing as how Miami had to use FA for 3 of its 4 linebacker positions and had to give up 2 second round picks for one WR I don't understand the point in using free agency to question a team's draft.

regarding Edwards, the rumor now is he's talking to the Cardinals

Edwards is just shopping around, gauging interest. We would all do the same if we were in his shoes.
He is a talented player and we need him across from Marshall. He is a play maker.
Right now, the only legit established play makers on offense are Marshall, Bess, and Bush.
Fasano and Hartline can move the chains, but are not play makers IMHO. The others are rookies. A big question mark.
We do need BE. Ireland should invite him down and give him a fair deal.

what does this have to do with the Patriots' ability to draft? seeing as how Miami had to use FA for 3 of its 4 linebacker positions and had to give up 2 second round picks for one WR I don't understand the point in using free agency to question a team's draft.

regarding Edwards, the rumor now is he's talking to the Cardinals

Until we are consistently hitting on draft picks we shouldn't comment on the Patriots.
Their way of constantly having multiple 1st,2nd,3rd round picks is simply amazing.

Back
Top Bottom