Braylon will suck Monday vrs the Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon will suck Monday vrs the Fins

ADavieDolphin

StickyIckyRicky
Reaction score
Everyone is freaking out, calm down Braylon to the Jets could be a good thing for us. Braylon is obviously talented and the Jets do improve their reciever core slightly. But right now they have to field a guy that has no chemistry with mark. Marks new and Braylons new. If they want to force the ball his way, i got confidence in my boy Sean Smith, beside even if he beats Sean, 50/50 he can even catch it.

Braylon will cause a short term distraction, look at Roy williams last year, pretty much the same talent as Braylon, both potential top10 WRs in the league. However, when a team makes a mid-season acquisition, especially at the WR position, the offense changes. Thats with Tony Romo throwing the ball, with TO Miles Witten and Crayton helping to strech and occupy the field. This braylon thing has the potential to be worse than the roy williams deal.

Question **** didn't the Jets keep their O Cord? Also did Mangini carry over the Jets offense to Cleveland? If so that means Mark and Braylon may know the system, easing their transititon.

While Braylon will bring more explosion to their offense, we are lucky to be facing the Jets twice in the next 4 week of their transition period. We need to take advantage of this flaw in the passing game, and if our run D steps up like always, we can really put them in some offensive stuggles, hopefully many 3 and outs..

I will say the Jets managed to rip off Cleveland again, getting another good deal. Is Mangini getting paid to ship players to jets while sucking at the Browns job? This year he's helped the Jets with Braylon and Mark more than he's helped his own team!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is freaking out, calm down Braylon to the Jets could be a good thing for us. Braylon is obviously talented and the Jets do improve their reciever core slightly. But right now they have to field a guy that has no chemistry with mark. Marks new and Braylons new. If they want to force the ball his way, i got confidence in my boy Sean Smith, beside even if he beats Sean, 50/50 he can even catch it.

Braylon will cause a short term distraction, look at Roy williams last year, pretty much the same talent as Braylon, both potential top10 WRs in the league. However, when a team makes a mid-season acquisition, especially at the WR position, the offense changes. Thats with Tony Romo throwing the ball, with TO Miles Witten and Crayton helping to strech and occupy the field. This braylon thing has the potential to be worse than the roy williams deal.

Question **** didn't the Jets keep their O Cord? Also did Mangini carry over the Jets offense to Cleveland? If so that means Mark and Braylon may know the system, easing their transititon.

While Braylon will bring more explosion to their offense, we are lucky to be facing the Jets twice in the next 4 week of their transition period. We need to take advantage of this flaw in the passing game, and if our run steps up like always, we can really put them in some offensive stuggles, hopefully many 3 and outs..

I will say the Jets managed to rip off Cleveland again, getting another good deal. Is Mangini getting paid to ship players to jets while sucking at the Browns job? This year he's helped the Jets with Braylon and Mark more than he's helped his own team!

We did keep our OC from last year, Cle's OC this year is Brian Daboll who was our QB coach last year. I'm not sure if he runs a similar system.

We did keep our OC from last year, Cle's OC this year is Brian Daboll who was our QB coach last year. I'm not sure if he runs a similar system.

thats what i thought, so the transition will be eased a bit.

however i stand firm in my assumption that braylon edwards is a little girl and he will fail monday and a few week after that

I can see it clear as day- Sanchez is gunna throw a post or a stutter go route to Braylon and it's going to bounce right off his stone hands in Sean Smith's clutches as he runs it back for six.

Worried? I'm worried about Braylon being on the Jets like I'm worried that twinkies are going to spoil.

I can see it clear as day- Sanchez is gunna throw a post or a stutter go route to Braylon and it's going to bounce right off his stone hands in Sean Smith's clutches as he runs it back for six.

Worried? I'm worried about Braylon being on the Jets like I'm worried that twinkies are going to spoil.
thats good because everyone knows that twinkies are indestructable

I laughed my *** off when I heard this! Head case and dumb *** WR who will not do squat Monday night and Stuckey knew the offense. This guy knows nothing.

Great timing Rex!!! Love it!

I agree with ya, but I dont think as many people are freaking out as you think, this is actually the 2nd post questioning if braylon will hurt us this week....

Sean Smith vs. B. Edwards...........Winner = Sean Smith
Vontae Davis vs. B. Edwards........Winner = Vontae Davis
Will Allen vs. B. Edwards..............Winner = Will Allen
Nathan Jones vs. B. Edwards........Winner = Edwards......never mind, he dropped it.

Bottom line is that nothing will change. No safety help needed.

I hope the coaching staff isn't too worried about Braylon...leave the rookies on him...should help their confidence. Sean Smith can even do his silly incomplete dance every time Braylon drops it.

It's Keller they should be focused on.

By the way, there is a possibility that Edwards will not play, or at least start, on Monday. He just got traded to a new team and needs to learn the offense. Sure it's basically routes he has to learn, but it's not as easy as it seems. Just throwing that out there.

He will be ready for the match-up in the Meadowlands though.

Back
Top Bottom