Braylon will suck Monday vrs the Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon will suck Monday vrs the Fins

Marshall or Boldin or Bowe to NY would have caused me to freak the hell out. This isn't bad. Doesn't mean our secondary can't make him look like a superstar if they feel like, but overall it could have been much worse.

they already said he would be starting on monday...maybe the phins should leave him open all game then im sure the jets would love that

The Jets will be DYING to get balls to Edwards. Miami has to give him nothing. Give him pass interference before you give him a catch. No catches for Edwards. That is just the spark that the Jets want to have. Edwards will come in trying to prove something. Let him run around on the field. Let him run his mouth with frustration. Just do not let him have anything. Nothing. Let the other WRs get passes before Edwards does. Nothing.

We'll take PI calls all night if you want to do that. This is about winning not about individual #s. If Braylon is drawing PI calls he's helping the team win.

Sean Smith vs. B. Edwards...........Winner = Sean Smith
Vontae Davis vs. B. Edwards........Winner = Vontae Davis
Will Allen vs. B. Edwards..............Winner = Will Allen
Nathan Jones vs. B. Edwards........Winner = Edwards......never mind, he dropped it.

Bottom line is that nothing will change. No safety help needed.

:lol2: You guys crack me up. How are you guys 1-3 w/ the amazing amount of talent you have? You guys are loaded everywhere- shouldn't you be undefeated?

Sean Smith vs. B. Edwards...........Winner = Sean Smith
Vontae Davis vs. B. Edwards........Winner = Vontae Davis
Will Allen vs. B. Edwards..............Winner = Will Allen
Nathan Jones vs. B. Edwards........Winner = Edwards......never mind, he dropped it.

Bottom line is that nothing will change. No safety help needed.
We have no safety that can effectively help in coverage.

I was worried about Smith having to line up vs a smaller shiftier guy. As weird as it may sound I think he will excel vs top WR's and may struggle with some of the smaller guys after the first level

We were going to beat you even before the Edwards deal so there will be no need to force throws to him. I wouldnt have a problem if he just sat and watched this game. You guys dont really require an"all handson deck" approach. We got back Pace and Sheppard...good luck trying throw. Hopefully, for your sake R&R...overRated and Reefer can rack up the yards for you.

IMO even if you put up 150 rush yards we still win the game.

Marshall or Boldin or Bowe to NY would have caused me to freak the hell out. This isn't bad. Doesn't mean our secondary can't make him look like a superstar if they feel like, but overall it could have been much worse.

of course but if we got someone like Bowe then the quote would probably be "Marshall or Boldin or Edwards would have caused me to freak the hell out. This isn't bad."

or if we got Boldin:

"Marshall or Edwards or Bowe to NY would have caused me to freak the hell out. This isn't bad."

or Marshall:

"Edwards or Boldin or Bowe to NY would have caused me to freak the hell out. This isn't bad."

:chuckle:

We'll take PI calls all night if you want to do that. This is about winning not about individual #s. If Braylon is drawing PI calls he's helping the team win.

:lol2: You guys crack me up. How are you guys 1-3 w/ the amazing amount of talent you have? You guys are loaded everywhere- shouldn't you be undefeated?

:lol2:jests fans crack me up. Do you actually think that Mangina would trade you a receiver that is actually going to help your team? Last season the jests strapped him with a qb who he didn't want, a qb who pretty much caused the team's season to be a complete failure. Then they blamed him and fired him for it. Braylon Edwards is a cancer and sucks. Mangina knows this and is just going to sit back and laugh when Edwards implodes and proves it. On top of some draft picks, he stole two decent players from you, who he knows will contribute more than Edwards can.

If Braylon was traded to the Phins and he was playing his first game I would say yeah he is going to suck. But since he's playing against us he will probably tear it up, that's how things work for this team.

Ok, so since baylon and Henne played together and had the all important QB/WR relationship, isn't anyone concerned that he will offer the jets a slight edge on defence as he should know Henne's tendencies more than game tape might show....

Ok, so since baylon and Henne played together and had the all important QB/WR relationship, isn't anyone concerned that he will offer the jets a slight edge on defence as he should know Henne's tendencies more than game tape might show....

Ummm...nope

Back
Top Bottom