Breaking...Jim Harbaugh to the Chargers | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking...Jim Harbaugh to the Chargers

There is no question on why he took the job. Who knows, may they will actually gain a couple hundred more degenerate fans? Bottom line is nobody in la cares. The chargers play 17 away games every season.

You’re 23 years old. With all due respect, you don’t know **** about ****. And you know even less than **** about the Miami Dolphins.

You have not earned the right to be so cynical about the Dolphins.

The Chargers have a more promising future than the Dolphins?? Why, because they have a QB that has won nothing and a new coach who has won nothing, but you happen to deem that situation more promising?

Good god.
All due DISrespect* fixed it lol.

Wow, I did not think he would leave Michigan, but I guess he just missed southern Cal so much.

Earlier this year everybody was praising Tua as the savior of this team. Now they talk about his supposed noodle arm. I'm sorry but I just don't see it.-----Of course I just had cataract surgery and I can't see much of anything!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm starting to remember why I usually take a break from finheaven for a while after the season is over. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Check out the newest section of Finheaven.

Discuss and critique without the negativity and the fake fin fans. I mean the actual fans of other teams who pretend so they can troll.

One more thing in regard to this. If you are so sure to know what is going to happen, then put your money where your mouth is and pledge a donation to this site if Harbaugh doesn’t take the Chargers to the Super Bowl In 3 years.

The same goes for any of you loud mouth know it alls who seem to be able to predict the future. Put up or shut up. Otherwise you are just an annoyance.
Loud mouth know it alls? You attack someone because they are young and we are the "loudmouths" the guy who was drinking? Who in the Hell said Harbaugh was going to the SB in 3 years? How much did you drink to get that out of my post?
If by saying a Harbaugh/Herbert combo is better than McDaniel/Tua then yes most definitely if you want to bet on who does better sure. Tua is what he is, not getting any taller, faster, stronger arm, escapability, he is not made for what is needed in the NFL today.
As for the future? Predicting it is pretty easy when the same idiots will be running the show and we haven't won **** in 50 years doesn't take Nostradamus to see that, go have another.

Bringing back smash mouthed, old school, no nonsense type of football!

They will beat on each other lol. Regardless of how much Harbaugh gets out of Herbert, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. That guy just sits on the bench smiling while the other team thinks they are winning. Then he comes out and rips your heart out.

Season 8 Episode 22 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Back
Top Bottom