Breaking...Jim Harbaugh to the Chargers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking...Jim Harbaugh to the Chargers

They worked together when harbaugh coached the niners. Fangio wants to be either on west coast or east coast like Philly. Good chance he is teaming up with. Harbaugh in the west coast like they did with the niners years ago.

Fangio has worked all over the place and the Eagles are the reported favorite. Regardless, he signed a contract and for reasons unknown he coached for one year here and now he’s done. Fvck him, Fvck whoever hired him and Fock whoever let him out of his contract. The whole thing is pathetic and in the end the dolphins are the ones who gotta get a new guy while Fangio gets to go somewhere else after being the highest paid coordinator last year.

Know what I find interesting? Fangio worked as Harbaugh's DC for four years when Harbaugh was there. But you know who was named the next 49ers head coach after Harbaugh left? Not Fangio.
True it’s also very possible fangio goes to Philly as well.

This answers why fangio didn’t make it to year two with us. He was never doing all three years
Na, just because Vic coach for Jim years ago, Jim isn't going to hire him.

Minter (DC at Michigan) has been slow playing other teams like Jacksonville because he was waiting on Jim (or if McDonald left Baltimore) to take a NFL job. Would say it is 95% Minter for DC under Jim, who is considered one of the best young DC in all of football.

At the end of the day everyone can go back and forth but we are mediocre franchise and until that changes it will be what it is, I have followed this franchise for 50 years and feel no better about the state of the franchise now than I did then. I don't think we have the right coach, the right GM or owner and we damn sure don't have a strong local fanbase with where we are located. We probably don't have the QB and now we are cash strapped with a ton of injuries that will drag into next year, so hard for me to rip anyone for that, for those that accept all of this, great. But that doesn't make you superior in your beliefs.

Only if he can find a way to get away with cheating. Harbaugh is a bum.
Lol, right, dude wins everywhere he goes, so he cheated making it to the SB with Kaepernick? McDaniel wouldn't be allowed to be Harbaughs ball boy.

You don't have to watch or even be here if you hate the team so much.. you got a weird agenda going on here jus sayin :shrug: whatever floats your boat tho
Being critical of the team, or displaying disappointment and jealousy over other teams ACTUALLY showing progress, does not mean we should not be here or that we have “a weird agenda going on…”. You are acting like the Miami Dolphins are not the current holders of a myriad of dishonorable records due to the over 2+ decades of ineptitude. You are acting like we haven’t drafted and/or hired bust after bust at the QB position, including the current noodle-armed one, since Dan Marino. You are acting like we have not hired ineffective coaches since Don Shula. You are acting like we did not waste the careers of Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor with a shameful era of mediocrity that does not seem to end.

Sir, maybe YOU are the one who hates the team and has “a weird agenda going on” if your blood does not boil when you see the Chargers, a team with null fanbase, looking with a more promising future than the Miami Dolphins. Should we just sit and take it for the next 20 years of the same crap?

Being critical of the team, or displaying disappointment and jealousy over other teams ACTUALLY showing progress, does not mean we should not be here or that we have “a weird agenda going on…”. You are acting like the Miami Dolphins are not the current holders of a myriad of dishonorable records due to the over 2+ decades of ineptitude. You are acting like we haven’t drafted and/or hired bust after bust at the QB position, including the current noodle-armed one, since Dan Marino. You are acting like we have not hired ineffective coaches since Don Shula. You are acting like we did not waste the careers of Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor with a shameful era of mediocrity that does not seem to end.

Sir, maybe YOU are the one who hates the team and has “a weird agenda going on” if your blood does not boil when you see the Chargers, a team with null fanbase, looking with a more promising future than the Miami Dolphins. Should we just sit and take it for the next 20 years of the same crap?
I don't worry about the chargers nor any other team..I only worry about the Dolphins if it gets to that point I would find another team if I tortures me that much.. the problem us posters trying to drag others into hating the team . And when you go down to calling names and such ..well I mean you do you

Maybe they are of no immediate concern of ours and if they get fangio that's even less of a concern
Eagles are going to hire Fangio.... Chargers are definitely a concern because they will be fighting for a top seed like us chiefs and Ravens.

Eagles are going to hire Fangio.... Chargers are definitely a concern because they will be fighting for a top seed like us chiefs and Ravens.
We just need to figure out how to beat the Bills and if we do its all downhill from there.. win our division like we should have this season with it in the palm of our hands

Some homers have been keeping receipts for 20 years with the dolphins. Don’t you worry though, one day, one day a long time from now, we will win a playoff game and you will get to say I told you so LOL.
Looking forward to it. Who knows, one day the Dolphins might win another Superbowl. Hopefully “fans” like you will actually be happy about it.

Back
Top Bottom