Breaking...Jim Harbaugh to the Chargers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking...Jim Harbaugh to the Chargers

Andy will kill them while Fangios hard to learn schemes will finally catch on

Hey let's just sit our high draft picks till they sit on the bench and learn this complicated scheme I've had in place since my 19 and 30 seasons with Denver while my tits get closer to the ground

So jealous. Harbaugh and Herbert will surely become a dynasty while our “Noodle Arm” boy will be begging to play in the Canadian League in 5 years from now.
You don’t have to cheer for the Fins- Chargers would love to have you since you have a hard on for Harbaugh and Herbert- and we could use less negativity on the board- lots of us here are tired of fairweather fans bashing their own team

So jealous. Harbaugh and Herbert will surely become a dynasty while our “Noodle Arm” boy will be begging to play in the Canadian League in 5 years from now.

Tua can’t play in Canada, it’s too cold.

I will bet right now that Chargers make it to a superbowl before us. Harbaugh with Herbert, goddamn they are going to light it up. Hell, Harbaugh made it to a superbowl with Kap.

Best news about this is that the chiefs and chargers can’t both win the division. One will always be a wild card. AFC is loaded

Best news about this is that the chiefs and chargers can’t both win the division. One will always be a wild card. AFC is loaded

They will beat on each other lol. Regardless of how much Harbaugh gets out of Herbert, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. That guy just sits on the bench smiling while the other team thinks they are winning. Then he comes out and rips your heart out.

Tua can’t play in Canada, it’s too cold.

I will bet right now that Chargers make it to a superbowl before us. Harbaugh with Herbert, goddamn they are going to light it up. Hell, Harbaugh made it to a superbowl with Kap.
You don't have to watch or even be here if you hate the team so much.. you got a weird agenda going on here jus sayin :shrug: whatever floats your boat tho

I love all the hyperbole. ”Tua will never”, “the Dolphins will never”, “the Chargers will be the best team for the next 5 years”, “this will definitely happen”, “that will definitely happen”, blah blah blah blah blah.

The amount of negativity and the level of dumb by some has hit new heights. Someone please keep receipts on all of this.

Back
Top Bottom