Breaking...Jim Harbaugh to the Chargers | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking...Jim Harbaugh to the Chargers

They will beat on each other lol. Regardless of how much Harbaugh gets out of Herbert, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. That guy just sits on the bench smiling while the other team thinks they are winning. Then he comes out and rips your heart out.
When it’s all said and done - even adjusting for eras - Mahomes will do down as a top 5 QB in NFL history. Not sure where yet - no 1 or no 5 or in between but he will

Being critical of the team, or displaying disappointment and jealousy over other teams ACTUALLY showing progress, does not mean we should not be here or that we have “a weird agenda going on…”. You are acting like the Miami Dolphins are not the current holders of a myriad of dishonorable records due to the over 2+ decades of ineptitude. You are acting like we haven’t drafted and/or hired bust after bust at the QB position, including the current noodle-armed one, since Dan Marino. You are acting like we have not hired ineffective coaches since Don Shula. You are acting like we did not waste the careers of Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor with a shameful era of mediocrity that does not seem to end.

Sir, maybe YOU are the one who hates the team and has “a weird agenda going on” if your blood does not boil when you see the Chargers, a team with null fanbase, looking with a more promising future than the Miami Dolphins. Should we just sit and take it for the next 20 years of the same crap?
You’re 23 years old. With all due respect, you don’t know **** about ****. And you know even less than **** about the Miami Dolphins.

You have not earned the right to be so cynical about the Dolphins.

The Chargers have a more promising future than the Dolphins?? Why, because they have a QB that has won nothing and a new coach who has won nothing, but you happen to deem that situation more promising?

Good god.

You’re 23 years old. With all due respect, you don’t know **** about ****. And you know even less than **** about the Miami Dolphins.

The Chargers have a more promising future than the Dolphins?? Why, because they have a QB that has won nothing and a new coach who has won nothing, but you happen to deem that situation more promising?

Good god.
I am 58 with 51 years vested in this **** show, is that enough? You don't have to have a certain amount of years under your belt to realize this is a freaking loser franchise. Are you telling me Harbaugh is not better than McDaniel? Get the Hell out of here with that. He has won a NC and been to a SB, what has McDaniel shown. If Harbaugh can take a team with Kaepernick to a SB, then he can sure as Hell do something with a far superior QB. That's alright we will be in year 5 with Tua, still not having won our division, still not won a playoff game but yeah because a kid is 23 he is blind to this, whatever.

I am 58 with 51 years vested in this **** show, is that enough? You don't have to have a certain amount of years under your belt to realize this is a freaking loser franchise. Are you telling me Harbaugh is not better than McDaniel? Get the Hell out of here with that. He has won a NC and been to a SB, what has McDaniel shown. If Harbaugh can take a team with Kaepernick to a SB, then he can sure as Hell do something with a far superior QB. That's alright we will be in year 5 with Tua, still not having won our division, still not won a playoff game but yeah because a kid is 23 he is blind to this, whatever.
Wow. Going into 5 whole years with Tua and not winning the division yet. The Dolphins are truly doomed.( really year 4 as a starter). You’ve got it all figured out.

Neither you nor I nor any pessimist knows what’s going to happen In the future. Enjoy being the type of fan who’s miserable and convinced they know the future. I’ll enjoy being the type who’s optimistic and wants to see what actually happens before determining it to be true.

In fact, you’re so miserable that you have to come to the defense of another miserable “fan” to defend their misery And predict something that has not yet happened that involves your supposed favorite team being unsuccessful. Enjoy that.

One more thing in regard to this. If you are so sure to know what is going to happen, then put your money where your mouth is and pledge a donation to this site if Harbaugh doesn’t take the Chargers to the Super Bowl In 3 years.

The same goes for any of you loud mouth know it alls who seem to be able to predict the future. Put up or shut up. Otherwise you are just an annoyance.

All the Herbert haters are going to vanish. This will give the AFC West an automatic wild card for the next several years. The nice thing is it should help keep the playoffs out of Arrowhead.

Ross forfeits a 1st round pick to get Sean Payton, but when his Dream HC becomes available, he doesn't make a play? Using the past 20 years as a barometer, the Team will implode next year and McDaniel will be fired. Meanwhile, Harbaugh will be named coach of the year.

Good god.
>implying one displays their real age in an anonymous online forum

You may be 80 but make a weak argument if it's solely based on someone’s age or any other ad hominem. My point stands, and I have the right to be cynical about the Dolphins as anyone in this board has based on the mediocrity and sheer incompetence this franchise has displayed over these past decades. Good day.

>implying one displays their real age in an anonymous online forum

You may be 80 but make a weak argument if it's solely based on someone’s age or any other ad hominem. My point stands, and I have the right to be cynical about the Dolphins as anyone in this board has based on the mediocrity and sheer incompetence this franchise has displayed over these past decades. Good day.
In all seriousness, I'm sorry I attacked your age. That was petty of me and was the booze talking.

Be as cynical as you want to be, but it makes no sense (to me at least), to be convinced the Dolphins have NO chance to succeed when they have made the playoffs for 2 straight years for the first time in god knows how long, and have the most talented roster they've had in 40 years. IMO, the arrow is pointing up, not down.

Additionally, no one knows what impact Harbaugh will have on the Chargers or if Herbert will ever reach his potential. There have been so many slam-dunk coaching hires that have not worked out in the past. Let's see how things pan out for both teams.

Last edited:
Reid, Payton and Harbaugh. Pretty loaded division for good coaches.

When it’s all said and done - even adjusting for eras - Mahomes will do down as a top 5 QB in NFL history. Not sure where yet - no 1 or no 5 or in between but he will
Mahomes is better than Marino, Elway, and Brady. He is going to be the best QB of all time.

Back
Top Bottom