Brian Daball, TERRIBLE beyond terrible | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Daball, TERRIBLE beyond terrible

SeasonsMusic

Pianist
Reaction score
I hated this hire right from the beginning, knowing he was somehow actually worse than Henning. Wow oh wow, has he really shown just how much of a joke he is, this guy needs to go work at KFC because he can not call offensive plays worth a damn, I really didnt think it would get any worse than Henning, but he takes the cake.

I loved that passing play on 3rd and inches. Also I thought it was great game planning on his part to attack the strongest part of their D, Revis Island.

Daboll is a genius! :lol:

He's horrible, but most of us already knew that when we signed an OC from a team with a worse offense than ours last year.

you mean repeatedly running reggie bush inside is a bad thing??? could have fooled me

dumb ***

Had our QB seen the wide open RB things might have been different.

Ross is paying off Daboll for SFL.

It's the only explanation.

Because no one is that stupid calling those plays at those moments

Have we even thrown for the sticks on 3rd and long all year? We're notorious for throwing 2 yards shorts on every third down.

We ran on 3rd and 10!!! We got the first, but still. That was in the 3rd quarter and it was a give up play.

Ya, why the hell do we keep on doing that??? It's mind boggling.

his offense is much more modern than dan hennings at least...but the personnel usage especially bush inside running is god awful...he'll be on ir soon...book it

Who cares? Keep passing on 3rd and a pubic hair when you have a rookie bruiser whose 2nd and 3rd efforts can pick that up easily. At this point the more failures we have just makes Ross look more stupid and leads to possibly us getting better with drafting a top 3 qb.

matt moore won't make it much longer either...we'll be on our 3rd qb by thanksgiving

i hope he's a hell of an athlete

matt moore won't make it much longer either...we'll be on our 3rd qb by thanksgiving

i hope he's a hell of an athlete

Sage Rosenfeld! Remember the indy game when he was with the Texans??? Yikes, this could be brutal.

Back
Top Bottom