Brian Daball, TERRIBLE beyond terrible | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Daball, TERRIBLE beyond terrible

go with god sage...

on a positive note that 3rd and 10 run by daniel thomas with the spin move...i'm sorry but feet like that on a 230 lbs back aren't just rare...they're rediculous...and it was all on display on that run...

that **** was fantastic

go with god sage...

on a positive note that 3rd and 10 run by daniel thomas with the spin move...i'm sorry but feet like that on a 230 lbs back aren't just rare...they're rediculous...and it was all on display on that run...

that **** was fantastic

Once he learns how to hold onto the football, he will be pretty good IMO. Tiki Barber had fumbling issues early in his career. Someone needs to show Thomas how to hold the ball properly. I think you put the nose between your index and middle finger and use your arm, thumb and other fingers to cradle the ball.

go with god sage...

that **** was fantastic

I have to admit that I hated this pick when we made it. However, you're right! That was probably the best run I've seen by a Dolphin's RB in quite some time. Maybe he'll pan out after all.

Daniel Thomas is really the only reason to watch this team right now that I can think of, fumbles and all.

Daboll's game plan looks decent in the beginning of the game when he has plays scripted. After that, he seems clueless. That, or he's a freakin' genius by calling plays that make no sense whatsoever and could possibly work IF the players could execute them properly. I'm going with clueless...

Daboll coaches the D? Is he supposed to pressure the qb?

Mr Magoo said:
Daniel Thomas is really the only reason to watch this team right now that I can think of, fumbles and all.​

Its because its the only thing Daboll is any good at, running the ball up the gut. He learned it with Hillis and he brought it here. He is a one trick pony.

the worst part about DT's big run, is if his time here in any indication, he will now sit out two games with a hamstring injury.

this dive righ, dive left, pa pass, punt offense if ****ing boring!!

Moore missed a WIDE OPEN Hillard on the 3rd and inches play that would have neted 10+ yards maybe even a TD because no one was even near him. Marshall dropped/missed two passes in the end zone that should have been caught, period. If you want to say you are elite and top five in the league then catches like that need to be made. Terrible hands, Megatron pulls that **** down like it is his job.........oh wait a minute that is his job....hint hint Brandon.

This game is on the team, not Sparano, not Daboll but the players.

I lived in Cleveland last year and I tried to warn you guys! Browns fans were ready to nail his *** to a cross and light it! This is the guy that told Holgrem to go pound sand when Holgrem tried to help him during his struggles!

Daboll was a terrible pick as OC. His numbers were worse than Henning's last year.

I never liked the pick.

That is what you get with a lame duck HC, however.

Back
Top Bottom