Brice McCain Signs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brice McCain Signs

now is he being seen more as a nickle.... was this also a good price to sign him at???

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 2m2 minutes ago
I'd imagine Brice McCain will compete with Jamar Taylor for starting CB job. McCain could also play the slot #Dolphins

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 2m2 minutes ago
...Michael Thomas and Walt Aikens also have position flexibility...Jimmy Wilson visiting Chargers this week.

Comparing CB's to QB's is silly. Revis and Skrine>Dolphins CB's

You're right, we signed an average player at a position that is FAR less important than the prodigy that is Geno Smith.

Go back to a jets board where your obtuse comments will fit nicely with the rest of the low-brows over there. It's no wonder my reference went right over your head.

Comparing CB's to QB's is silly. Revis and Skrine>Dolphins CB's

Dude your team blows. And it's going to blow next year too. Get real lol.

Your season is already over before it started with your QB situation. Revis signing got these Jets fans all hype lmfao....

Good value for a solid slot guy. As long as we add another vet to the mix with boundary capabilities I'm happy with our corners.

When a player visits the Dolphins, it's almost a lock that they get signed. Ross does a really great job at that.

Don't worry Bleedin, it will not matter if you know him or not, he will be the guy picking the ball when your QB gets crushed by Suh as he goes back to Pass.

We shall see, until you fix your o-line then snacks, Mo, and Sheldon are going to have a field day with RT, especially once we draft Fowler with the 6th pick.

My brother lives in Utah and is a big Utah Utes fan. He said he loved McCain when he played for the Utes and would've rather seen us draft him over his teammate Sean Smith.

Importance of Slot CB in NFL & Brice McCain

Dug up this old article from PFF in researching McCain.

Other than his stats looking good on paper from last year, this is some exciting information from the past.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/05/29/secret-superstar-brice-mccain-cb-houston-texans/

It’s an area of the game teams are exposing more with the emergence of players like Welker, and it’s something defenses need to adjust to if they’re going to contend. After all 31.4% of all wide receiver yardage came from guys lined up in the slot. So having a sure tackler like McCain (just two missed tackles in 2011) who can keep track of these guys and make plays on the ball (no touchdowns allowed, two interceptions and nine pass break-ups) is becoming more and more of a necessity, especially with them being so hard to find.

Dude your team blows. And it's going to blow next year too. Get real lol.

Your season is already over before it started with your QB situation. Revis signing got these Jets fans all hype lmfao....

And the Suh signing has all the Dulfans all giggle.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

You're right, we signed an average player at a position that is FAR less important than the prodigy that is Geno Smith.

Go back to a jets board where your obtuse comments will fit nicely with the rest of the low-brows over there. It's no wonder my reference went right over your head.

They fit in nicely over here, i think i will stay.

Back
Top Bottom