Brice McCain Signs | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brice McCain Signs

If he does even remotely better than Jimmy Wilson, it's a blessing for this secondary.

This gives me faith that we're gonna give Taylor the shot at starting.

I do not know what to think of this signing since I know nothing about this player, but if he is here to replace Jimmy Wilson, he will do well since the bar has been set very low.

Hope they didn't pay him too much. Think he is just a guy. Still want Taylor to start for this team

I think everyone would like for him to start.

However, he is not cooperating. He hasn't been poo since signing his draft deal.

I actually like this mccain2 signing. Kids a ballhawk and we need that. What we don't need is Jimmy Wilson late to plays and being toasted long every time.

Wilson is the Todd Bowles of nfl players. Hung around a long time for doing absolutely nothing!!

Had to laugh today. They were talking AFC east and if any team has closed the gap on the pats. One of them said the Jets are the closest now with revis and the other signings and........., Todd Bowles who runs a disruptive defense that's every bit as aggressive as Rex Ryan's!!!

WTF is this bowles business? Guy was born under a golden cloud. Or its a spell like that fat girl movie where Tony Robbins puts a spell on Jack Black so every homely, hog bodied chick looks like a penthouse centerfold.

I don't know what people are seeing.

i think they are gonna sign robinson also...go into camp with grimes taylor robinson mccain a draft pick and will davis

He's better than Jimmy. QBs had a 72 passer rating throwing against him last year and was like 60 out of 90 DBs or something like that, not great but not horrible. It'd be interesting to see where Jimmy ranked.

He had 3 picks last year, so at least he's better than Jimmy in that regard.

McCain is 5'9" and 186, at 28 years old. Last year, he had 671 snaps and a -2.7 grade in overall cover.

However, he had 284 snaps in slot cover, and ranked #2 by NFL, with the same from PFF signature stats. He was also VG on special teams with limited play.

Looks to me like a replacement for Wilson, and a good move in that regard.

Nice depth and possibly starter. You can't have enough corners. Now lets get a guard and/or a LB and we're set for the draft

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom