Brice McCain Signs | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brice McCain Signs

Who would you prefer? I know people are high on Cooper but White has been rising up the boards, im split on those. I would love DGB but im not sure if i want to put a 1st round pick into him, i would do a second in a hear beat.

I doubt you guys go WR at 6. Like highly doubt it.

But if I had my pick, I'd go White by a nose over Cooper.

Im thinking the Jets go either Fowler, Beasley or Gregory. I would be fine with any of those.

dumb...should take the top wr either white or cooper...i know u need an edge rusher but both those guys are better prospects...works for me if you pass it up though...

you gonna waste time til you get a qb anyways

I think everyone would like for him to start.

However, he is not cooperating. He hasn't been poo since signing his draft deal.

I actually like this mccain2 signing. Kids a ballhawk and we need that. What we don't need is Jimmy Wilson late to plays and being toasted long every time.

Wilson is the Todd Bowles of nfl players. Hung around a long time for doing absolutely nothing!!

Had to laugh today. They were talking AFC east and if any team has closed the gap on the pats. One of them said the Jets are the closest now with revis and the other signings and........., Todd Bowles who runs a disruptive defense that's every bit as aggressive as Rex Ryan's!!!

WTF is this bowles business? Guy was born under a golden cloud. Or its a spell like that fat girl movie where Tony Robbins puts a spell on Jack Black so every homely, hog bodied chick looks like a penthouse centerfold.

I don't know what people are seeing.

Media people are seeing what they want to see because they pleasure themselves to the NY/Boston rivalry garbage. The media blows about 10 teams. Two of them are in our division.

I think we go CB somewhere in rounds 2 through 4. That seems to be where the value is at right now and guys who fit.

the more i think they may be preparing for life without brent grimes the more i think you are right...2nd to 4th round cb...

Nice nickel and dime CB. No way a #2 CB. To small

McCain??? Wasn't that Bruce Willis' name in the Die Hard movies?? :confused:

That's cheap for a starter and yes a slot corner is a starter

This sign is meh.... but at least it's not jimmy freaking wilson.

If we trust Hickey's eye for talent/skill level, then this should be good. You know he and his people watched film.

the more i think they may be preparing for life without brent grimes the more i think you are right...2nd to 4th round cb...

If we sign Robinson I would be tempted...really tempted to take Ifo Ekpre-Olomu in the 2nd round and just put him on IR. I know that's over drafting him a bit but I don't run the risk of him not getting to us in the 3rd. It's a tough call.

Back
Top Bottom