Brice McCain Signs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brice McCain Signs

Could spell the end for Will Davis.

yep...unless he balls out on specials...he's the one in the most trouble i'd say

i seriously doubt corner is in play at 14 if we sign robinson...i'm noticing more inside outside versatility with the cb position this offseason...robinson mccain (although ideally suited for the slot) taylor and grimes even if you had to put him there...i'm sure the draft pick will have inside outside versatility also

but they sign robinson forget about corner at 14...looks to me like they'd be looking more mid round at that point at a developmental guy...3-5 round

Waynes won't even be there at 14, so you could forget about corner regardless. There won't be one worth taking at that spot.

yep...unless he balls out on specials...he's the one in the most trouble i'd say

i seriously doubt corner is in play at 14 if we sign robinson...i'm noticing more inside outside versatility with the cb position this offseason...robinson mccain (although ideally suited for the slot) taylor and grimes even if you had to put him there...i'm sure the draft pick will have inside outside versatility also

but they sign robinson forget about corner at 14...looks to me like they'd be looking more mid round at that point at a developmental guy

Inside outside versatility?

And with a wealth of information at your fingertips, you took the time to make that particular post? You're so incapable of finding the information yourself, that you had to actually ask? Right.......

I was reaching out to you fine folks on here, maybe you should calm down sally.

but they sign robinson forget about corner at 14...looks to me like they'd be looking more mid round at that point at a developmental guy

I think we go CB somewhere in rounds 2 through 4. That seems to be where the value is at right now and guys who fit.

Assuming we can get a receiver with our 14th pick, what would it take to trade up from the 2nd rd to 1st to get Kendricks. Say ahead of Green Bay may also be after him.

I think we go CB somewhere in rounds 2 through 4. That seems to be where the value is at right now and guys who fit.

well you know me...if they take ekpre olomu and stash that i'm on board...but there's other guys in the mid rounds i think have solid developmental talent even if they arent plug and play from jump...

top 4 corners in 2015 likely some combo of grimes taylor robinson and mccain

It's my understanding that McCain allowed a 72.2 passer rating in his coverage area last season.

I can't bag on this signing. I'll take my chances with him over Jimmy effing Wilson.

Assuming we can get a receiver with our 14th pick, what would it take to trade up from the 2nd rd to 1st to get Kendricks. Say ahead of Green Bay may also be after him.

Yeah, every move made so far during FA period basically screams we are taking top WR on the board at 14.

White/Coop/Parker/DGB....etc.

Yeah, every move made so far during FA period basically screams we are taking top WR on the board at 14.

White/Coop/Parker/DGB....etc.

Who would you prefer? I know people are high on Cooper but White has been rising up the boards, im split on those. I would love DGB but im not sure if i want to put a 1st round pick into him, i would do a second in a hear beat.

Back
Top Bottom