Bride's maid again, never the bride... Ajfeeley, culpepper, now.... Flynn!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bride's maid again, never the bride... Ajfeeley, culpepper, now.... Flynn!!!!!!

thephinger

Scout Team
Reaction score
You guys can hop on the Flynnwagon all you want but this team has been screwing the fans with hope and optimism for over 10 years... i wont buy into it and the empty stadium this season wont either.... It was Manning or bust for me, and dont dare say Im not a true fan... 14 yrs 4 season tix until last season... enough is enough...

Thats because most of know Flynn sucks. If we sign him it will certainly be another decade of below averageness.. We havent been even mediocre the past decade. We have been below average and unfortunately, if we sign Flynn, that will continue.

The disgust with this organization will hit an all time high after trading Marshall and we end up with Flynn... who by the way sucked at LSU

Waaahhhhhhhh my favorite team didn't land the one player I wanted! First of all, it's not even over yet. Second, how about maybe waiting to see what happens? Is Flynn the sexiest option out there? No. Can he be effective? It looks like it. Why whine so much about hypotheticals? This kneejerk reactionary petulant whining is becoming so tiresome. You say you won't go to games anymore if they sign Flynn. That's like 5 year old behavior, man, and guess what? If they start winning, you will end your silly little self-imposed boycott and get your ass right back to the stadium.

The disgust with this organization will hit an all time high after trading Marshall and we end up with Flynn... who by the way sucked at LSU

Exactly right....but hey lets sign the guy with 2 game starting record to a big contract! Only in our front office

10422152large-1.jpg

Waaahhhhhhhh my favorite team didn't land the one player I wanted! First of all, it's not even over yet. Second, how about maybe waiting to see what happens? Is Flynn the sexiest option out there? No. Can he be effective? It looks like it. Why whine so much about hypotheticals? This kneejerk reactionary petulant whining is becoming so tiresome. You say you won't go to games anymore if they sign Flynn. That's like 5 year old behavior, man, and guess what? If they start winning, you will end your silly little self-imposed boycott and get your ass right back to the stadium.

It's not even 5 hours after free agency started let alone draft as well. I'll trust our head coach who's had plenty of time working first hand with Flynn to decide if it's enough to take a chance on him over the majority of a message board swearing he sucks based off of two games which people claim do not count. People need to chill out and see how things go for now. "I'm never watching football again because we traded our WR who was among leaders in dropped passes over the last two years and we didn't get Manning (with a chance to still possibly get him)" is a little extreme without knowing what else is going to come.

you cant be serious, can you? most times in college football the best prospects never win a nation championship.

manning, elway, the list goes on and on, never won ****. who gives a **** that'' he'' won a title at lsu. can you name me Alabama quarterbacks for all their titles, heck tebow had 2, it means nothing.

if thats your case, lame.

it will be aj, culpepper and every other crap qb we have picked up

Thats because most of know Flynn sucks. If we sign him it will certainly be another decade of below averageness.. We havent been even mediocre the past decade. We have been below average and unfortunately, if we sign Flynn, that will continue.

How do we know that I ask? :ponder:

you cant be serious, can you? most times in college football the best prospects never win a nation championship.

manning, elway, the list goes on and on, never won ****. who gives a **** that'' he'' won a title at lsu. can you name me Alabama quarterbacks for all their titles, heck tebow had 2, it means nothing.

if thats your case, lame.

Joe Willie Namath.

Back
Top Bottom