Bride's maid again, never the bride... Ajfeeley, culpepper, now.... Flynn!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bride's maid again, never the bride... Ajfeeley, culpepper, now.... Flynn!!!!!!

It doesn't matter to the Flynn haters. After all, if I used their argument, I could say that Mr. Discount Double-Check equally SUCKS as much as Matt Flynn! Their logic is astoundingly flawed.

I'm not a Flynn hater or a Flynn lover to be honest. Like I said, the only opinion that matters is Philbin's. He's more knowledgeable about Flynn's abilities than any of us here combined.

I'm not a Flynn hater or a Flynn lover to be honest. Like I said, the only opinion that matters is Philbin's. He's more knowledgeable about Flynn's abilities than any of us here combined.

This is it in a nutshell, if they are hot for Flynn it has a hell of a lot more to do with the fact that our HC knows him and his potential than the fact that he had a couple standout games

one my issues that i have with us getting flynn is there are too many sparano supporters on finheaven that want flynn.

10422152large-1.jpg

Yup, he was so good at LSU that NFL teams scrambled to scoop him up in the SEVENTH round. He was mediocre at LSU with a fair senior year. That and two good NFL games is worth $50-60mm? He comes here with our current receivers and we will be in line to draft a franchise guy next year. I don't hate him...he just isn't worth being any part of a bidding war.

If you guys want to be objective about Flynn, check out his pre-draft analysis. It is easy to see why he was drafted in the 7th round. He does not have elite physical skills. There is no upside. He is system QB at best.

I think we should just ride Matt Moore for another season, install Philbin and Shermans offense, and see how we do. We need to draft new WR's and upgrade the oline through FA and draft some pass rusher.

Next years draft will have 3-4 NFL caliber QB's available including Barkley and Landry Jones. Since so many teams are scrambling for QB's this year, the demand will be less. If we can put together a package, we can move into position next year and get a legit franchise QB.
IF we fail to land Manning, that would be the smartest thing to do.

This isn't our year to get a QB apparently. Don't be desparate and make a mistake just to make a splash.

This off season is starting to make me so proud that We kept Ireland:tubes:

If you guys want to be objective about Flynn, check out his pre-draft analysis. It is easy to see why he was drafted in the 7th round. He does not have elite physical skills. There is no upside. He is system QB at best.

maybe this is true, but we are going to be running the same system he has been in for 4 years, with the same coach who not only taught him, but who also watched him practice this system. were not picking him up to run a vertical passing system. i dont care if would suck in every other system out there, all i care about is how hell do in our system, and our coach likes him in his system, its not like he hasnt ran it yet

It makes perfect sense to go after Flynn. Get a back-up QB to throw to our back-up WR's. Flynn to Hartline and Bess...that's what championships are made of. We'd be a lock to finish in the top 32 in scoring.

If Flynn was any good the teams would have already signed him today or atleast shown major interest.... Look at Kolb last year, they went after him and he sucked too... Flynn was a 7th rounder wow...... 2 games under his belt, yeah that the guy we need to put butts in the seats lol

If Flynn was any good the teams would have already signed him today or atleast shown major interest.... Look at Kolb last year, they went after him and he sucked too... Flynn was a 7th rounder wow...... 2 games under his belt, yeah that the guy we need to put butts in the seats lol

Your ignorance of the bidding war with Cleveland tells me all I nee to know about your opinion.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom